Chapter 8

"James" I said getting his attention. He Got up from his seat forgetting his tray and walked away. I followed after him leaving Bella and Aaron alone without even realizing it. we exited the cafeteria And entered the hallway that was completely empty.

"Hey James why are you-" I was cut off by a sudden husky deep voice.

"James are you still mad that I'm with Chloe !" I heard a voice behind me. Looking back I see Devin with an evil grin. I felt like telling him I'll throw him in my Dungeons. James has his back facing Devin and I. He was breathing heavily and quickly turned back once hearing Devins voice.

"Really Devin !"James screamed back. I jumped at the sudden shout from James.

"Or are you just mad that I won" Devin argued . I stood in the middle of them arguing. They both moved in close to each other. I felt the intense tension between them.

" maybe I am, upset that your with Chloe after every that happened " James said back walking closer to Devin . I watched as the two argued at each other and wondered if anyone else could here them. The hallway echoed.

" it was all chloes choice-!"Devin said. James pushed devin slightly back.

" really Devin or are you just using her. You honestly don't know what the meaning of love means. Hopefully one day you find a girl you can't live without and then she'll leave your sorry ass" then James pushed Devin once more and then walked off.

I stayed behind not knowing what to do. I looked at James, wondering if I should follow him or not. I also didn't want to leave Devin empty handed. From what I heard Devin was a complete jerk.

"Who do you think you are?" I said to Devin crossing my arms.

"Who are you exactly?" Devin responsed. I felt the sudden urge to become petty.

"Listen here, around here I basically run this school, thats who I am. Soo I wouldnt dare to mess with me if I were you" he smirked. Never once has anyone spoke to me in such way.

By surprise I felt anger and threw devin my open orange juice I had in my left hand. Throwing my juice it took him by surprise and he didn't catch on time. It fell all over his shirt and down to his pants looking as he peed himself. He was wearing the uniform so it splashed all over.

"That made me feel better" I said.

Omg I just did something rebellious ahh I can't wait to tell Gigi. I guess I could cross this out of my bucket list.

Devin gasped.

"Oh you little bunny head-" Devin spoke before a unfamiliar voices spoke.

"Hey were you two the ones making all the noise?" Said a woman walking out of a room. Devin turned around facing the woman with a smile.

"We sure were Ms Gonzalez " Devin grabbed my shoulder and pulled me to his side. I looked at his face which had a evil smirk. The lady crossed her arms with a mad expression. I had a feeling it wasn't going to be good.
_________
Characters introduced
Ms Gonzalez- principal

Don't forget to star and comment!!!