"Agar koi baat ho hum sab logo se related lekin voh Sidharth ko aur tujhe naa pata ho lekin mein terko bharosa karke bata doon par Sidharth ko naa batane ke liye bolu toh tu Sidharth ko bata degi", Mrs. Shukla asked.

"Nahi", Sana said shaking her head.

"Exactly beta my point tu ek baar Sidharth ke side se soch ke dekh, tere papa ne tujhse itne salon tak Yeh sab chupa ke rakha jiska reason sirf teri safety thi aur aaj jab Sidharth ke sath hein tu tab bhi yahi baat aayi we all just wanted to protect you bache nothing else tumhare papa ne joh baat tumhe tumhare bhale ke liye nahi batayi toh Sidharth voh galati kaise kar deta", Mrs. Shukla asked.

"Lekin maa haar baar mein hi kyu, protect protect protect bachi hoon kya mein bilkul hi jispe koi baat aa jaye toh voh handle hi nahi kar sakti Pehle papa aise karte the aur aab aap log bhi I just don't know how to handle all this, mujhe sachi mein kuch samajh nahi aa raha maa aisa lag raha hein jaise mein aap sab mein se kisi ko janti hi nahi hoon sab badal sa gaya hein", Sana sobbed crying in her hands.

"I can understand what you're feeling bache lekin that's how it is, this is something which you have to accept us with, both of your families", Mrs. Shukla said with a defeated sigh.

"Jab papa aur apki shaadi hui thi toh apko pata tha sab Pehle se hi", Sana suddenly asked.

"Haan", Mrs. Shukla nodded.

"Aap phir bhi maan gaye", Sana frowned.

"We had an arranged marriage beta, mere baba ko Sidharth ke baba bahut pasand the aur mere khud ke baba police mein the lekin phir bhi unhone inko Chuna mere liye unka manna tha ki Yeh log bina system ke dabav mein aaye logo ki help kar rahe hein aur usse acha kuch nahi ho sakta isliye aur Sidharth ke baba toh mujhe shadi se pehle hi pasand karte the toh unhone bhi Haan bola tha toh baba aur unki dono ki baat man ke maine bhi haan kiya", Mrs. Shukla told with a longing smile.

"Aaj joh kuch bhi hua naa mein yeh nahi kahungi ki tum usme galat thi yaa Sidharth sahi tha bas ek baar naa sab kuch side rakh ke Khud ko Sidharth ki jagah rakh kar socho",saying so Mrs. Shukla get up leaving the place.

Sana sunk down at the mattress in a lying position with her feet dangling at the floor as she stared up at the ceiling with her mind running around all the pros and cons of the current situation in which they are in. He has done wrong by hiding such a important part of his life from her whereas she has placed herself in front of him like a open book, she has always let go of things, she has forgiven him for all the mistakes which he has made in past, the mistakes for which she has paid throughout her life in school and college. But today when she's wife, she still has to get to know about things regarding him from others so her bursting out on him shouldn't be wrong. Her anger should be justified, isn't it?

But as Mrs. Shukla said if she try to think about all this from his perspective maybe he isn't way too wrong at his place as well. Maybe, she would have done the same, maybe she would have chose to hide the things which might have caused rifts among them.

As she let her thoughts dwell onto her mother in law's words something clicked her up, there is something which she knows, it's about Mr. Shukla making out with Mrs. Sharma, Sidharth has told her about that thing but Sana has never told Mrs. Shukla about all that, why? For her sake, for the sake of her mother and father in law's relationship. Then how does Sidharth got wrong here? He's wrong for sure but not that much, to be accused of killing his own sister, for being accused in such a manner that she just did, he wasn't so wrong at his place either. Moreover, how many differences do they already had in between them he just wouldn't have wanted to add more into it. If she would have been there at his place maybe she would have did the same too Infact she has did the same too, she has never hold him about all that happened with her after he left the school, whether it's about Neil or any other person troubling her because she just don't wanted to cause more problems among them they already had a plenty of them.

"Aap mujhse puch rahe the naa uss din ki Zeenat ko apne mara hein ya nahi, toh suniye aaj bata ti hoon sach You're the reason behind her dying meri behan apki vajah se aaj iss duniya mein nahi hein only because of you-"

Her own words came ringing in her head as she thought about it from a sane mind. She has literally crossed the lines today so does he but the difference was, the war of words, the cruelty, the harshness it was all expected from him but from her it never was. He was the general angry young men and her being the innocent yet sassy but calm persona girl, maintaining the level of his anger's  fire with the patience of her ice making their relationship being balanced and neutralized but today they were just not having it. Although he was trying to keep up with his calm demeanor and she knew he showed up a level of patience which he would have never had but she just tested him way too much that's why it broke him and they ended up hurting each other.

In a relationship as strong as marriage, the one in which two people are Bounded together for a lifetime they are supposed to deal with things better, experience and mature level,unlike them both of them have behaves impulsively. Now, as she think from a Sane mind she knew she might had every right to accuse him, be angry with him and take out her frustration on him but she didn't had the right to take the decision or even let the words spill out of her mouth which include any cause towards the little life growing inside her or worst she didn't had the right to accuse him of his sister's murder, she was her sister too but she hasn't even knew that till date but he, she has seen him literally crying for him so she wasn't needed to be so harsh. She could have handled this all a bit wisely.

Male lead's pov in next...

Thanks for reading. Do votes & comments.

With Love
Pre ✨✨✨