|𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐂𝐘|

Mulai dari awal

His sharp eyes were fixed at her boring holes inside her body as she lowered her eyelashes. Rajveer took slow steps towards her fixing his gaze as she took backstep without a second thought.

The action continued as she finally hit the wall with him leaning over her. He caged her between him and the wall as she felt nervous realising their close proximity. Her heart started beating rapidly thinking his next moves. He grabbed her wrist and placed it at her back causing her to fall on his chest. Her body started trembling in fear as she tried to remove herself from his grip.

"Apne bhaiya ke pas jane ke liye tadap rahi ho?" (You're dying to go near your brother, isn't it)

"I w__was__"

But her words were cut off when he pulled her closer giving pressure to her wrist which was at her back as their chests collided with eachother.

"But you're not allowed to go anywhere!"

Saying so, he left her on the bed as her body bounced a little on the silk mattress. Before she could understand anything he hovered over her. Her eyes widened as she tried to crawl back with her elbows in fear but Rajveer grabbed her fragile wrist and took her closer to him.

Divya turned her face immediately with the closeness as soft tears came in her eyes remembering the day when he came near her in drunken state.

"Am I making you uncomfortable?"

She stayed silent for a moment hearing him but snapped her head when he started to caress his jaw. 

Divya shut her eyes tightly clutching the bedsheet with her nails when she felt his rough pair of lips on the crook of her neck. She felt weird movements in her stomach because of his intimate actions. Her breathing went uneven and with that her chest started going up and down in a rhythmic motion.

"Ahhh!"

She moaned a little when she felt his sharp teeth, sucking and nibbling her soft skin. His rough pads traveled down her back while playing with the knots of her blouse. Her back wiggled feeling the cold touch on her skin.

"L__Leave m__me, p__please!"

His trance broke when he heard her mumbling.

"Shit!"

Rajveer cursed under breath and left her immediately getting up from the bed.

'What I was going to go? How could I loose my control everytime? What the hell is happening with me?'

His inner soul muttered to himself as he banged his fist.

Divya hurriedly steadied her figure adjusting her saree and looked at him. Feeling her gaze over himself he immediately left the room taking big steps.

⋇✦⋇

Coming downstairs he went straight towards Rishabh who was till now yelling.

"HOW DARE YOU AGAIN ENTER IN MY HOUSE?"

Rajveer spat on his face grabbing his collar.

"I'VE CAME TO TAKE MY SISTER BACK AND TODAY I'LL TAKE HER FROM THIS HELL BY HOOK OR BY CROOK!"

"I guess, you've forgotten my words"

Rajveer smirked with a sarcastic laugh.

"Divya teri behen thi, lekin abh meri biwi hai! Yahase ek bhi kadam age uski taraf badhaya to chid ke rakh dunga!" (Divya was your sister, but now she is my wife! Dare you try to step towards her, I'll rip you apart)

He threatened him as Rishabh started fuming in anger.

"Dam hai to rok ke dikha!" (If you've guts, then stop me)

Saying so, he was going to enter when Rajveer pulled him by collar and punched him across his face.

Rishabh straightened his face and punched him back.

Rajveer's eyes became blood shed red as he grabbed his collar and thrashed him on the ground.

Hearing the sounds Divya came downstairs and was shocked seeing the horrible incidents. On the other hand, Mrunali too came to the spot following Rishabh.

"Please, Veer Ji. Leave my brother"

"Veer Bhai, leave him. He'll die"

Both of them came hurriedly and held Rajveer's wrist and tried to pull him but looking like he wasn't in a mood today to leave him.

"HOW DARE THIS BASTARD AGAIN CAME INFRONT OF ME TO TAKE DIVYA AFTER SNATCHING MY SISTER!"

"I'M NOT A COWARD LIKE YOU! I LOVE MRUNALI BUT YOU JUST CAGED MY SISTER TO PUNISH HER BRUTALITY, YOU CRAP!"

"NONE EVER TRIED TO INCREASE THEIR VOLUME INFRONT OF ME AND YOU ARE DOING THAT STANDING AT MY HOUSE? HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN YOUR PLACE?"

Rajveer threatened back gritting his teeth.

"SHUT UP! CUT US IN TWO PIECES! THEN EACH ONE TAKE ONE! I'M ASHAMED OF YOU BOTH! WHEN YOU TWO WILL STOP YOUR EGOISTIC FIGHTS? WHEN? ME AND DIVYA ARE SUFFERING THE MOST EVERYDAY ONLY FOR THIS HATE AND REVENGE!"

Mrunali shouted loudly which grabbed everyone's attention.

"No girl can choose between her brother and her husband. Both of them are equally important for them but you two__"

She sighed while Divya cried silently.

•••

Vote and comment on the chapter.

Follow me on insta username- @/aishanid29 to get the updates, spoilers, reels

⋇✦⋇