Dear Diary....The Beginning

Dear diary ,

Let me introduce myself. I'm Anna, Anastasia Maria Richmond, I'm a royal princess. No really, I literally am a real princess by blood. I love to read books, draw, paint, ride Our horses and practice walking in straight posture............well no that's what I'm told to say basically....everything I'm not.......... I just don't have anything else interesting to say about me, but i am very feisty according to my best friend Jake.....who happens to be a.... prince. Well In my butlers eyes I'm a normal girl. My parents, as you know run a country. Well.........only my father now. My mother died when I was 8. Her death was a mystery to me. Until this day it still is. I know they told me she was ill but i dont know. Now I'm soon to be 18 and  according to my father, my mothers last wish was for me to meet her sister, my aunt Betty.

I have never seen her and I wasn't looking forward to it. So the king my father is forcing me to. My father says it would be nice for me to try a different lifestyle. I think it's unfair since my older brother Mason doesn't have to go. Trust me, being a royal isn't fun. Now I have to fight my way through this crazy life. For me it's important to remember that being a royal isn't  A fairytail.  Do You think I'm lying? well take my word for it, it's not fun.  Sure it does have some ups and downs but the downs exist more than the ups . Well This is a story about my hectic life being a royal princess who is soon to be visiting California. Wish me good luck. My name is Anastasia Maria Richmond and this is the beginning of my story.

Don't forget to star and comment👍👍

When I wrote this story I was in six grade!!! Now I'm official finishing it and posting it on here. The story might not go far but I just want to show others. Be aware this story is about a princess who is living a life of a American teenager, going through heartbeat, adventures, love, cry's and family. Everything is new to her but she's willing to try it. This story may also discuss sensitive topics such as insecurity's, racism, and other unfortunate events that happen in real life. I wanted to add it to the story so the character can realize not everything is crowns and gowns. Although it won't go into details about it since they are sensitive but they will be mentioned. Hopefully you'll stay throughout the story....... enjoy!

Xoxo
      -Love anonymous girl💜