Chapter 30

Stefan's Pov

"Morning everyone." I say as I see everyone in the apartment. "Morning baby bro." smiled Damon.

"So is everyone liking New Orleans?" I ask. "Yeah it's pretty great." said Elena. "Have we gotten any plans?" I ask.

"Yep, like you said back home were gonna use busboy as bait to lure Miketwin and we surprise attack her." smiled Damon.

"Okay, call me when were ready with the plan, I'll be around town." I say. "Be careful, the Mikaelsons can be anywhere around." said Caroline.

"Alright." I nod and walk out.

~

Cassy's Pov

Today I woke up late then usual since it wasn't an important day and I walk downstairs yawning as I see everyone on the living room. "You're up early." smiled Kol and I smile at him.

"Well last night was a bit exhausting so I needed rest." I shrug sitting next to Hope. "Morning beautiful." I kiss her head. "Morning aunt Cassy." she smiled.

"Last night was fun." said Rebekah. "Yeah we should do it more often." said Freya. "If we aren't to busy trying to keep Cassandra alive." said Nik and I sigh.

"Like anyone put you in charge of it." I spat. "I'm just looking out for you and trying to protect you." he said. "Well it's not like I need it anyway, I'll be doing just fine on my own because I'm quite strong to keep myself alive." I say.

"Now why are you two fighting already?" asked Elijah. "He started it." I say crossing my arms. "Such a child." muttered Nik. "I heard that." I throw a pillow to his face. "PILLOW FIGHT!" yelled Kol throwing a pillow at Freya.

She stares for a second and throws it back to him. Then Nik throws at me and I pick two more and we all start hitting each other with pillows.

"Take that." said Rebekah throwing it to Elijah. "Rude." he throws it and it hits Hope. "You have bad aim uncle Elijah." she throws it at him. "In the face." said Kol and the pillow hits Bekah.

"You're going down." I say taking two pillows. "Bring it." smirked Nik. I throw my first pillow and he blocks it, he threw it to me and it hit my head. I go for my second and hit him in the face hard.

"I'll get you for that." he said throwing two at once and I fall down. "Not fair." I say and he hits me again. "Revenge." he smiled and knelt to me. "I won." he smiled. "Beginners luck." I roll my eyes and he chuckles helping me get up.

"This was fun." sighed Kol. "I took so many hits from Kol." said Freya fixing her hair. "Uncle Elijah has such bad aiming, he was gonna hit aunt Bexs and the pillow came to me." said Hope and we laugh.

"Sorry for before?" said Nik and I smile. "All is forgiven." I chuckle and he smiles.

"What should we do today?" I ask turning to Bex. "shopping?" she said. "Mmm no, I don't want to die waiting you get on thousands of different shops all day." I say and she shrugged.

"Park?" suggests Freya. "Too boring." I sigh. "Can we go to those game carnivals, I always wanted to try those." said Hope.

"We can all go?" I say looking at the boys. "Sure I'm free." said Kol. "I'm in." said Elijah. "Okay fine."said Nik and I smile.

"Let's go to games carnival."

~

"Games carnival how pathetic."

"Don't worry, they'll notice us soon and we'll end this for good."

"Until when, I'm sick of watching them have dinner and play pillow fight and have fun, I want to watch them suffer."

"Have patience, you're wish will come true."

~