Not again

Mitch's Pov>>>>>

"No Mitch. Just stop! I am not going through this shit again. I'm done. We are fucking done!" She yells and cries as she storms out of the room.

"Ash-" I start yelling but it's no use. I sit on the bed in disbelief. My Ashley. She left me. What have I done, I am such and idiot. I hear the downstairs door close shut. This can't be happening. I just lost everything due to a dumb drunk mistake. I fell myself start to cry. Maybe if I give her time to cool off then we can talk. Kyle and Tyler walk in the room.

"Sorry" Kyle says and looks down

"Don't be sorry. He's the asshole who made a mistake." Tyler spits out at me. I freaking deserve it. I have put Ashley through so much. Even before we got together I made her life complicated. I do not deserve her and Cassidy. Wait Cassidy!?! What happened with her? I gotta go find Ashley and apologize.

"Bye guys" I say and run out of the house. I go downstairs and see that the car is gone. Oh gosh. I call a taxi and head to my parent's house

Time skip>>>>
I pull up to my parents place and don't see the car there either. Where did she go? Where is my daughter? I run inside into our room. All of hers and CassidyI see that there is one plane ticket and a note.

You can pick your car up at the airport. Goodbye- Ashley

Airport? Why did she go to the airport? She must have gone back home to L.A. I need to get there.

Ashley where are you?

We need to talk

Please hear me out

I am heading back to L.A. Are you home?

Please. It was a drunken mistake......

I text her a few times as I pack up. I grab everything I need and head to the front. As soon as I get to the living room, my parent's walk in looking fancy and happy. As soon as they see me with my bags their smiles drop.

"Mitch honey, where are you going?" My mom asks.

"I have something super important to do back in L.A." I lie.

"And where is Ashley and the baby?" My dad asks.

"They're staying at Tyler's for a bit." I lie some more.

"Well she can stay here you know, even if you are gone" Mom says

"They know. She just really needed some friendship bonding time or whatever" I say.

"Well I assume Ashley has the car. How did you get here?" Mom says

"Taxi."

"Ok do you want us to drive you to the airport?" My mom offers. I accept in a hurry and we rush out the door. I need to get my Ashley back.

Ashley's Pov>>>>In England>>>>>

I walk off the plane with Cassidy's car seat in my hand and diaper bag over my shoulder. I go and wait for my luggage and turn my phone on. I have 10 texts and 3 calls. There are 5 texts from Kyle and Tyler and 5 from Mitch. I open the ones from Tyler and Kyle and see they are just checking to see if I am ok. I open up Mitch's messages and see they are all along the same line of we need to talk. The last one was received 10 minutes ago saying it was a drunken mistake. I quickly type back and turn my phone off again. I see all my stuff and throw it onto a cart. I head out front and take a taxi/

"Where do you want to go?" the lady asks. I give her Tara's address and we start heading there.

Once I get to Tara's house I unload all my stuff onto the sidewalk. I grab Cassidy and go to knock on the door. It's late at night and a tired looking Jack opens the door.

"Ashley?" He squints his eyes to look at me. "What are you doing here?" He says. I stand there shivering and trying to keep my baby warm. "I need Tara" I say "Can I come in? Please" I ask. He nods and lets me inside along with my stuff.

"Tara is sleeping right now. Do you want me to wake her up or can you wait till morning?" He asks.

"I can wait till the morning. Can I sleep here until then?"

"Sure no problem. Umm do you need anything?" he asks awkwardly.

"I good. Thank you"

"I am gonna head back up. See you tomorrow." I nod as he goes up the stairs. I sigh and take Cass out of her seat. I then quickly change her. I grab her blankets and lie on the couch beside her. I feed her, slowly putting her to sleep. I check my phone once more before bed seeing it's 2 am right now. I go onto twitter for a bit. I go into my texts with Mitch and read over them. I get to the bottom and read the latest ones.

Mitch: Please. It was a drunken mistake......

Ashley: Just like that one night.......

Ok here is another chapter. I really like how this one came out and I hope you do too! Don't forget to vote/comment/follow!