Don't go

Mitchs pov>>>>>>>>>

"you slept with Jason?" i ask Ashley as she walks in. she stands at the enterance and bites her lip.

"Mitch i am sorry. i really am. its just i was feeling lonley since your working so much and Jason was there." she rambles on and tears form in her eyes. i am pissed.

"Are you fucking kidding Ash?" i say with anger clear in my voice. Cassidy starts to stir. i dont want to do this right now.

"i am sorry Mitch"She whispers. i ignore her. i am not dealing with her right now. i turn over and lay down.

"Mitch?" she asks after a couple of minutes. I close my eyes and try to fall asleep. She tries to lay down beside me and throw her arm around me. i pull away from her. she gets back up and lays down on the other side of Cass and i hear her crying. Great freaking night.

next morning>>>>>>>>>

I feel Cass jump on me to wake me up.

"dada!" she screams. i smile at her.

"Hi Cass." i say happily and put on a smile. Ashley is asleep still. i take Cassidy and go out of the tent. Kyle and Tyler arent up yet. guess its time to wake them up.

"Cass go get Ty and Kyle!" i whisper to her. i open their tent door and send her in. she screams and jumps on Kyle. He groans and smiles when he sees her.

"Hey Cass." he mumbles and lays her next to them. she immediantly gets back up for Tyler.

"Time to get up" i half scream. they groan. I grab Cass and sit her on her little chair. i grab a bottle of juice for her from the ice chest and some mixed fruit for her. She eats her breakfeast and i eat a pop tart. Kyler comes out of their tent and they both grab food. we sit around the dead campfire and enjoy our breakfeast while chatting.

About an hour later Ashley comes out from the tent in her poshlife hoodie. Tyler and i quiet down. She keeps her head down and crosses her arms. She goes to the ice chest and grabs a can of soda. she comes and sits on her chair by me.

"Hey guys" she mumbles. Tyler and Kyle tell her goodmorning. we sit around for a while and i keep my hold on Cassidy and play with her to avoid everyone. I feel Ashley put her hand on mine. i immediantly stand up and yell somewhat cheerfully.

"so what should we do today!!"

"Whatever you want i guess."Kyle says.

"i kinda want to take Cass to the nearby aqaurium.?" i ask Kyle and Tyler. the nod yes's. We all go and get ready in our tents. i take Cass with me. i go and look through the bags for and outfit for Cass and i. Ashley enters the tent.

"Mitch can we please talk about it?" she pleads."Mitch i love you! Please talk to me!?" she starts crying. she tries to pick Cass up but i take her and get her ready. Ashley sniffles.

"can i please hold my daughter?" she cries. i hurry to dress myself and get out of the tent with Cass. Tyler and Kyle are waiting by the cars.

"how about i take kyle and Cassidy and Tyler you can go with Ashley." i say

"Why bro? why dont we do what we usually do where its Tyler and i in our car and you guys in yours?" Kyle asks.

"Changing it up a bit?" i say. i smile and buckle Cass in her seat. i go to my side and start the car. i go and Tyler and Ashley follow behind.

"Hey dude is something wrong with you and Ash?" Kyle speaks up.

"Nope not at all.why?" i ask, playing dumb.

"well you guys havent spoken to eachother all morning, havent touched at all, and dont want to be in the same car."

"We are fine. dont worry dood" i say with a fake smile. he glances warily at me as i dismiss the conversation.

Ashleys pov>>>>>>>>>

i get in Tylers car and buckle up. he starts the car and we follow behind. i stare out the window then Tyler speaks up.

"So i guess he knows?" Tyler questions.

"yeah"i feel a tear go down my cheek and quickly wipe it off.

"Ashley why? Why would you risk losing Mitch like that? He loves you and wants to marry you. and you just go and risk it like that. Why would you just decide to sleep with Jason?" he goes on.

"I felt alone. i was by myself most the day and Jason came over and he made me feel better. Plus... Jason and i used to go out and i just felt all the emotions." i cry.

"Wait? you and jason dated? when did this happen?" he asks.

"Um like a month or two after Austin. and we broke up about 4 months before Mitch. We decided not to tell anyone. He wanted it to be a secret for who knows what reasons."

"Really? And you couldnt have told me?" he chuckles. "Anyways what you did with him was wrong. you need to talk to Mitch. Tell him everything. Even what went down between you and Jason."

" i tried to talk to him but he has been acting like i am not even here. He wont talk to me, look at me, or even let me hold my own daughter."

"keep trying. I can take Cass for a bit before we go in the aquarium. I will try to convince him to talk to you" he offers.

"Thank you Tyler. I dont know what i would do without you." i weakly smile at him. We pull in the larking lot and find a spot. We all exit the car and Tyler goes over to Mitch. They talk for a while and Mitch looks pissed. I see Mitch nod and Tyler walks over to me with Cass.

"Mitch wants me to take Cass inside with Kyle and let her enjoy it. we can meet up later."

"Ok" i say quietly and go over to Mitch. He stands by our car not saying a word and not looking at me. "Tyler said five minutes." he said harshley.

"look Mitch i know your pissed but please. i am sorry. i know what i did was wrong. i wish it didnt happen"

"So wrong Ash. yet you still did it. I bet you wished you hadnt kissed Jason at pax either huh?"

"Mitch! That wasnt my fault! he forced that! plus it was over a freaking year ago. Should i remind you of what you did with Jess in response?" i ask angrily.

"Sure it wasnt your fault. And we already worked through that. You cant say crap about Jess and i. look at what you did 3 three months before we were gonna get married!" he shouts.

"Mitch please. i love you. and i need to tell you something. This wont make it better at all but you deserve to know... Jason and i used to date."

"You used to date that asshole? When was this? A couple months ago? a year ago? when?"

"right after Austin and before you" i say quietly.

"uh huh and why didnt you want anyone to know?"

"He didnt want to tell" i say

"oh so you like assholes who are ashamed of you? wonderful! Let me guess. you gained a few pounds and he left you? sounds great!"

"No he cheated on me! goddammit Mitch you are acting like an asshole!"

"Me? You're the slut that slept with a loser ex while together with the father of your child!" he screeched. " You know what Ashley? im done. I Dont want to do this anymore. i think we need a break. Can i have the ring back?" he asks with tears. i start crying hard.

"Mitch no. Please. I love you!" i can barely see anything but blurryness. "Please. we can work through this! We have in the past! Please Mitch Dont do this." i cry more. He keeps his hand out for the ring. "you Dont need to do this. Cassidy needs us together. we can get married and be happy!" i clutch the ring in my hand. not wanting to let it go. i want to run. Keep the ring and run. I give it to him and sit on the ground with my hands buried in my face as he drives away. this cant happen. Please Mitch Dont go. i love you. i stay there crying my heart out.....

thanks for reading! Don't forget to vote!