1st Year

Ashley's Pov>>>>Time skip from the last one as well, Lots of time skips in these next few chapters>>>>>>>>>>

"Come here Cassidy!" I coo from one side of the couch. Mitch is holding her on the other end of the couch on her feet, she walks carefully to me and I pick her up and twirl her around in excitement. She giggles happily and smiles. Mitch shouts happily as well. Tyler and Kyle run down the stairs.

"What happened?!" Tyler says with a bit of panic.

"Cass here just took some more steps from a longer distance then last time!" I yell. Tyler and Kyle jump in happiness. We take a few more minutes of jumping around and getting Cass to walk some more then we all settle down.

"So do you guys have everything planned?" Kyle asks while playing with Cassidy.

"Oh my goodness yes! I am way too excited and a bit sad, I mean, I can't believe my baby is turning a year old in a week! I feel like I just had her"

"I know, it's crazy" Mitch whispers. Everyone stays quiet.

"Well I am gonna go change her diaper" Kyle says and goes upstairs. They have been such a help around. Especially when Mitch and I are.....Working on stuff. Mitch also started the job at the car wash 3 months ago for part time. The channels have been better than ever! We decided to let the fans in on life with the baby as well.

"I love you poofy" Mitch says and hugs me. He then lays himself on top of me.

"Love you too Benja" I pull him to me for a kiss.

"Get a room!" Tyler shouts.

"We were here first! You go get a room!" Mitch says. We all start laughing. Kyle comes down the stairs with Cass and joins us on the couch. Kyle Hands her to me and cuddles with Tyler.

Skip to party>>>>>>>>>

"YAY!!!" Everyone shouts as I blow out Cassidy's with her in my arms. We all cheer and Mitch comes up with a knife to cut the cake with. Literally all of our friends are here. Including Jason. We decided to give him another chance. Also Alexis and Riley whom I have kept in contact with.

"Happy Birthday Cassidy!" Natalie comes up to us. "She is so cute. I can't believe that she is already a year old, it's crazy!"

"I know right." I say and hand Cass to Natalie since she was motioning for her.

"So how are you and Steve? You guys planning any babies?" I wink and laugh.

"Actually me and Steve broke up a couple of weeks ago...." She trails off but continues to play with Cass.

"Isn't he here though? Sorry and if you don't mind me asking, Why?"

"Yeah he is here and we both felt disconnected from each other in that way, you know? So we decided to call it off. We are still friends though"

"That's really good" I say as Clara comes up to us.

"Hey Ash" She says

"Hey Clara! Are you enjoying the party?" I ask.

"Of course, and it is awesome to see you guys! It feels like forever. Cassidy has grown so much, she looks a lot like the both of you" She says as we watch Natalie play with Cass.

"Thank you" I say.

"I actually have some news....Brandon and I are pregnant!"

"Holy Balls Clara, Congratulations!" I shriek and give her a hug. We pull away. "I am so happy for you guys, How far along?"

"Thanks and only 3 months, I have a small bump forming but not much" She pulls her shirt back to show me.

"Be prepared for no sleep and 6 more months of hell!" I say jokingly. She laughs

"I am glad to have caught up! I am gonna go find Brandon. Bye" She waves and smiles then walks off. Natalie is dancing in the living room with Cassidy right now. I walk over to Mitch who hands me a piece of cake.

"I can't believe this" I say as I look around. I lean on his shoulder as I take a bite of my cake.

"I know, I am so lucky to have you in my life, Thank you" He sets our cake down and pulls me in his arms.

"For what?"

"For giving me a beautiful daughter and making me a happy man by being a wonderful girlfriend" He kisses me. I cuddle into his arms for a hug. I tell him to pick up the cakes and have him follow me to the living room. I see Cass in Natalie arms getting tossed in the air. I go over to them and Natalie hands me Cass. I sit on the couch with her in my lap.

"Mitch hand me one of the cakes please" I say. He hands me one and I grab it from him. I get some on a fork and put some in Cassidy's mouth. She seems to enjoy it because she keeps grabbing for more. Mitch sits by me and we feed her, while taking some for ourselves of course, until the piece is gone. We cheer and jump around with Cass for a bit. After a while we let her run around the house.

Around 9 pm people start leaving. The house is soon empty. Mitch and I sit on the couch with Cassidy holding onto me. She babbles a bit.

"Cassidy can you say mama, Mama" I keep repeating it and she spits around a bit trying to get it. "Mama, Mama"

"mamamamama" She babbles out. I jump in happiness at her first words spoken. I pick her up and start holding her up to dance on my lap. She giggles and smiles while going "mamamama".

"HAha Mitch, Her first words were mama" I stick my tongue out . He laughs a bit.

"Whatever, though I think it's time to put Cass here to bed." He coos and picks her up. She yawns and smiles more. Mitch takes her upstairs while I lay on the couch. I decide to put on a movie and douse off into a nice sleep.

I am Back! I have missed you guys! Lol. Anyways i am sorry i have been gone so long. I didn't have internet for a bit but i am back! I will be on a small chapter spree for the next couple of chapters!