Is there a possibility?

Ashley’s Pov>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It has been a month since Mitch and I started dating and we are going to tell our friends today. We wanted to wait a little while to tell them because we weren’t ready at first. Mitch will be here to pick me up any minute to get lunch then go to the Tc house to tell the guys. I hear my doorbell go off and see Mitch standing with a flower in his hand. I take it and give him a kiss. We head out to his car and start heading towards a pizza place.

“How have you been princess?” He asks using the nickname he gave me.

“Fine, really tired though. And you?”

“I have been good. I can’t wait to tell everyone.”

“Me too” We pull into a parking spot and Mitch comes around and opens my door for me. “Why thank you my prince!” I say in a girly voice. He wraps his arm around my waist and we stand in line.

“What kind of pizza do you want to get?”

“Can we get chicken artichoke?”

“Anything for you. Can we get a chicken artichoke pizza?” Mitch asked the guy at the counter. As the guy was ringing us up I could feel him checking me out. I dug myself into Mitch’s side and laid my head on his shoulder. He finished paying and we went to sit and wait for our food.

Time skip to the Tc house (Sorry)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

We get out of the car and go inside the house. Once we are in we see Adam and Jason sitting on the couch watching TV. I stay by Mitch’s side not knowing what to do.

“EVERYONE GET DOWN HERE” Mitch screams out loud causing me to cover my ears. “Sorry” He said sheepishly.

“It’s fine”

“What the hell man? You didn’t have to scream so loud. Oh and Hi Ashley!” Adam said. Everyone comes from whatever they were doing and stand in front of us. Some of them looking annoyed. “So what’s going on guys?” Adam said. “Hold on let me guess, you two are dating!”

“Yeah bro, how did you know?” Mitch asked smiling.

“It’s kind of obvious in every way” Jerome spoke up. Everyone started congratulating us. After they all went back to what they were doing. Mitch took me up to his room and we decided to watch movies. I checked the time.it is 8:00 now. Wasn’t it just 3:00? I guess we got caught up in these movies. We start watching another movie and I feel myself drifting off to sleep on Mitch’s chest.

Next morning>>>>>>>

I wake up and see Mitch asleep holding onto me. I slowly get up so I don’t wake him and head downstairs to grab something to eat. I grab a pop tart, whip cream, hot Cheetos, and some leftover shrimp and start heading back upstairs. I get to the end of the stairs and feel nauseas. I run to the closest bathroom dropping my stuff and start puking. Ugh I have been puking every morning for the last 4 days. I finish puking and head back to the room with a bottle of water and my food. Why am I puking? Did I eat something bad? I think I am getting sick. That would suck. I walk through the open door and see Mitch awake looking at me.

“You ok babe?” He asked.

“Yeah I am fine. Why?”

“I heard you puking in the bathroom” How di- “The door was opened and it was pretty loud.” He said answering my question. ”Are you sure you are ok?”

“Yeah I probably just ate something bad yesterday.” I go and sit next to him and eat my food putting everything on top of my pop tart.

“Eww”