Celebrate the good times

Ashley's POV>>>>>>>>

I walk inside while holding Cassidy. Mitch is behind with our suitcases.

"Ugh I am tired" I say and collapse on the couch, happy to be home.

"I know me too" Mitch says and sits next to us. Cass gets off my lap and plays with her toys.

"Tyler! Kyle! We are home!" I yell as loud as I can.

"Babe they went out for their anniversary, remember?"

"I totally forgot" I say. I perk up when I remember what's happening tonight. I start smiling and jump up and down.

"Babe calm down. That's quite a burst of energy you got there. What happened?" He says and laughs.

"Kyle's going to propose tonight!" I yell. He start smiling

"That's awesome!" Just as he says that, a happy looking Tyler and Kyle walk in. They are both smiling really big and Tyler is leaning on Kyle.

"Hi guys!" I shout. I immediately quiet my voice as Cassidy stirs a bit. "Hi" I whisper, correcting my tone.

"Hey" Kyle says.

"So how did your anniversary go?" I ask, making it obvious I know what happened. They both smile and kiss. Tyler walks up to me.

"He proposed!" He says while jumping, Still being quiet as well. I get up and hug him. Mitch and I congratulate them while Tyler and I prance around in excitement. Kyle and Mitch stare at us and laugh.

"Mitch, Can you put Cass in her room?" I ask.

"Sure babe" he says. I take Tyler's hand and drag him to my recording office.

"Omg How did he do it" I ask happily.

"It's a really funny story. Well first we went to the beach, and then we went to a restaurant that had a nice view of the ocean. Afterwards we went to where we went for our first date. The football field where that small renaissance fair was held, of course there wasn't a fair going on so it was just the field. Since we were alone we thought we could have the field all to ourselves, if you know what I mean. Anyways just as we were about to...do it, He was behind me all like "Oh yeah and, will you marry me" It was hilarious how nervous he looked. But he relaxed once I said yes in complete happiness."

"That's a cute and gross story" I say as we both sit there laughing and smiling. "I am extremely happy for you guys though" I say once we are done with our laughing fit.

"Thanks Ash" He says.

"So I take it you don't need much privacy tonight since you got that over with?" I ask him and laugh more.

"Nah I think we will still want that privacy doe" He says and laugh. I shout a eww and stand up. Tyler stands as well and we look at each other. Knowing what the other is thinking. We both start sprinting down the stairs in our race to the living room. I win by a millisecond. Tyler goes to sit by Kyle as they kiss as I sit on the small couch and wait for Mitch.

"NO PDA!" I half-shout. They laugh and kiss again. I cover my eyes, pretending to be offended. We all laugh. Mitch comes down the stairs and goes into the kitchen. I get up and follow him in. He starts pulling out shot glasses and a bottle of whiskey. "hey sexy, watcha doin?" I ask.

"Just thought to celebrate is all" he smiles. I give him a quick kiss and take the bottle from him. I run into the living room.

"Celebration!" I say. Kyle and Tyler say Yay and we get drinks passed out. I sit on Mitch's lap as we get the drinks passed out. I start grinding as well just to tease. I smile as I hear him trying to stay quiet behind me. I stop after about five minutes and he is hard. I get off him and go over to grab a singing game. On the way I look back and he looks embarrassed and is smirking at me. I grab American idol out of the game drawer and put it in the Xbox. We all start singing and having a good little celebration.

Here was a weird filler chapter. Hope you guys enjoyed and please don't forget to Vote/ comment.