Where does this leave us?

Mitch's Pov>>>>>>>>>>

I sit on the couch staring at the TV that isn't on. I miss Ashley and Cass. I take a sip of my Juice and hear a knock. I stay on the couch hoping for whoever it is to go away. Probably Jerome since he has been stopping by a lot to check on me. The knocking continues.

"Go away!" I yell. There is another knock and then I see the handle start shaking. Who is trying to get in here? It stops for a bit. I turn back to the TV and then the door slams open.

"What the hell Mitch? I have my hands full of stuff including our daughter and you can't even open the door?" Ashley screams but not too loudly. She's home! They are back! She drops everything but Cassidy as I get off the couch but she immediately storms upstairs with her. Let her have some time. I think to myself. I go to the kitchen and make two cups of tea. Once I get done with that I walk up the stairs to our room and see all the stuff on our bed. I go to Cassidy's room. The door is closed. I walk in since her room doesn't have a lock and see Ashley in the rocking chair with Cass.

Ashley's Pov>>>>>>

I was going to talk to him right when I got home but as soon as I saw him I got angry. I hear the door open as I rock Cass to sleep.

"Ash?" Mitch says quietly. I look down and keep focusing on Cass. HE comes over by me and I see he has two cups in his hand. Gosh I don't think he has showered since I last saw him. "Please talk to me?"

"Please go I need to get my daughter to sleep" I say it more harshly then intended. I feel him cringe. He walks out of the room. I stay with Cass for another hour or so and then finally put her down. I go into our room and see Mitch on the bed with both cups still. He looks up at me and smiles a bit I sit in the chair by the desk and stare at him expecting him to speak.

"What is there to talk about Mitch?" I ask impatiently.

"Look I am sorry about everything. I didn't mean for any of that to happen. I love you and Cassidy with all my heart" He says

"Mitch, it's not just that incident that makes me mad; What makes me mad is that we fought for the first time, yes it was kinda big, but what's going to happen next time? You went and slept with your ex because....what?.. For no reason!"

"Ashley, it was a stupid mistake. I was still a bit drunk and wasn't even thinking straight." He says with tears building up.

"Mitch! Seems like you have a problem of sleeping with anybody when you're drunk. I mean isn't that how you got with me? Hell that's even how you and Jess met in the beginning right?!" I ramble on not wanting to give my side up. God I can be stubborn.

"Ashley I am sorry for everything. I wish I could take everything back." He bows his head down. I see tears falling down on his lap, and this is when I realize that I am done fighting. I go sit next to him on the bed and try to calm down without touching him.

"Look Mitch, I am sick of this fighting. I am sick of us hurting each other. And I am sick of being sick of everything. I accept your apology." I sit and stare at the ground. A few minutes pass and he speaks up.

"So where does this leave us?" He asks with his voice that sounds scratched.

"Where do you want it to leave us?"

"Ashley I love you and Cassidy. I want my family back and happy"

"I want that too Mitch, but you are going to have to realize that things aren't magically going to go back to how they were. I am still extremely angry but I forgive you." I grab his hand and cuddle against his side. I sit in his arms until we finally hear Cassidy cry and it's now 11 pm. Mitch starts to get up but I stop him. "Go take a shower, I will get her." I say and walk over to Cassidy's room. I pick her up out of her crib and take care of all her needs. Once I get her back to sleep I return to my room and lay down. I feel Mitch come in and lay next to me. He throws and arm around me and we fall asleep.

Time skip>>>>>>>

Tyler and Kyle burst through the door. Mitch follows behind helping them with their stuff.

"We are back!" Kyle sings horribly.

"How was the rest of your trip in Canada?" I say and play with Cass like I have been for the past hour or so.

"It was amazing! I took Kyle sightseeing!" Tyler says. "What happened to you though Ashley? Where have you been for the last week?"

"I went to Tara's for a bit then came back here yesterday" I say not wanting to think of all the events that happened these past few months.

"So I guess you guys made up?" Kyle gestures to Mitch and I

"Yeah I guess" I say and lay Cassidy on my lap. Once they get all settled back in we all march into the living room. "You guys wanna go get some lunch? On Mitch!" I say aloud. Mitch stands there smiling at me as Tyler and Kyle nod yes's. We all head out to enjoy a delicious meal.

Know this chapter sucked balls but I thought I should probably get a chapter out. I will probably end the story soon since I have nothing else to really do in this story. I hope you enjoyed please don't forget to vote and comment!

If anybody has any ideas to make this longer then i would be glad to hear them. If i use it thought you will get chapter dedicated to you and i will make it clear that it wasn't my full idea :)