I Didn't Forget

Ashley's pov>>>>Time skip of like three months later>>>

I wake up to the smell of food cooking downstairs. I turn around and see Mitch next to me asleep. I smile and walk over to the bathroom. I quickly do what I need to and run out. I jump on Mitch to wake him up.

"Mitchell!!!!!!!!!!!" I whine. He stirs around and then turns to face me so that he is under me. He smiles along with me. He reaches up to kiss me.

"Morning poofy" He says tiredly.

"Morning baby" I say.

"Why are you so happy today?" He asks.

"Oh you know!" I say excitedly. He gives me a puzzled look. "You do remember what today is right?" He thinks for a bit then replies.

"Of course I know babe, why would I forget such an important date?" He says with question in his voice. I get up off of him feeling a bit hurt.

"Then why is today so special?" He thinks for a bit.

"Somebody's Birthday?" He asks. Oh my gosh. I can't believe it. He doesn't remember that today is our 2 year anniversary. How could he not remember? I look at him in anger.

"You seriously don't remember what happened on this day today? I can't believe you Mitch!" I storm out of the room and go check on Cassidy. She is still asleep. I run downstairs and see Tyler and Kyle in the kitchen cooking.

"Hey Ashley!" Tyler says.

"Happy two year anniversary!" Kyle says out loud. I look at them from the entrance.

"At least someone remembered" I say with tears falling from my eyes.

"What happened" Tyler asks and hugs me.

"Mitch forgot what today is" I cry into his shoulder. "I am going to Natalie's, don't tell Mitch though please" I run outside crying. I can't believe this. Last year he was on it. I start the car and drive it to Natalie's house. It takes about 15 minutes to get there and by that time I am balling my eyes out. I knock on the door and wait.

"Ash- Oh my goodness what wrong?" She asks and pulls me into a hug.

"Mitch forgot our 2 year anniversary" I cried. She takes me to the living room. When we get inside I see Clara and Brandon sitting on the couch. They look back at us.

"Ash what's wrong?" Clara runs up to me with her big belly.

"Mitch forgot their anniversary" Natalie says for me.

"That's terrible! I am so sorry" She hugs me. It seems a bit hard for her do to her small frame and huge tummy. I giggle a bit. "and what's so funny?" Clara puts her hands on her hips.

"Nothing" I smile feeling a bit less sad.

"Seriously what?" She laughs.

"It's just funny seeing you struggle with your pregger belly" I say. She puts her hand to her chest and pretends to be hurt. We all laugh, not wanting to bring up Mitch again.

Mitch's Pov>>>>>>>>>>

"You seriously don't remember what happened on this day today? I can't believe you Mitch!" Ashley screams and runs out. I hear Tyler, Kyle and her talking downstairs then the door shuts. Ok today didn't start off so great. I feel a bit bad that I have to pretend to not know what today is. Tyler storms up into the room.

"Seriously Mitch? What the fuck is wrong with you? Ashley just ran out the door crying her eyes out because of you! Do you not feel bad at all? Hell today is your guy's anniversary! Two years together and you don't can't remember when you asked Ashley to be with you? Hell it isn't hard since it was also the day you found out you were gonna be a dad. You are a real jackass Mitch. You do not deserve Ashley" He screams at me then slams the door shut. I go out and check on Cassidy. I see she is awake. I grab her out of her crib and take her downstairs to eat. I see plates of food designed with hearts and flowers for me and Ash. I sigh and put Cassidy in her high chair. I grab some of the food and put it on a plate for her. I sit with her as she begins to eat. She babbles a bit as she eats. About 15 minutes later Kyle walks into the room. He gives me a dirty look then goes to get two glasses and orange juice out of the fridge.