It's all over

Ashleys POV>>>>>>>

"I'm back!!" I call as I walk through our front door. Mitch gets up from the couch and runs to give me a hug. Cassidy does the same thing. 

"Mooooommm" She screams. Which makes my heart melt. I love this little girl so much. 

"Hey babe" Mitch says before kissing me. "How was the party/getaway? And where is Tyler and Kyle?" 

"They stayed behind a bit longer. Last night was really good. We went to a couple of bars, TP'd the Team Crafted house. Then Tyler got us a cabin in the forest with a hot spring and it was great. I got really drunk though and I am feeling it today"

"Same" He responds "Wait you guys TP'd the TC house?"

"Yeah" I giggle. "How about yours babe? What did you do?" I ask.

"Well the guys got a party bus, rented out a whole club for and hour, then we bar hopped"

"Sounds fun"

"Yeah, but...."

"But...?" I ask getting anxious at the nervousness in his voice. We go over to the couch and sit down. Cass gets in my lap and I throw my feet on Mitch's lap. 

"I kind of made up with Jason" I feel relieved until he adds "Then we got into a fight"

"Really Mitch? What happened?"

"We both started talking crap and I let my anger get the best of me. Not my proudest moment" He looks guilty. 

"We all need to sit down and talk. This isn't gonna work" I say exhausted.

"Yeah" He responds. I get up and hold Cass on my hip. I hold out my hand

"Come on. Let's go" 

"Now?" He asks. I nod and we all get in the car. I can't believe all this drama. I thought it was behind us. I drive us to the TC house and laugh when I see all the toilet paper laying around. Mitch's eyes are wide and joyful.  

"So this is why the guys were yelling last night" He says. I smile and put the car in park. I unbuckle myself and run to the back to grab Cassidy. "Do we have to do this?" Mitch whines. I nod and knock on the door. Jerome opens the door looking exhausted. 

"Well you had a good night" I pipe up. He glares at Mitch as he welcomes us in. I set Cassidy down and she runs over to a little corner of toys that the guys set up for her. 

"What brings you guys here?" Jerome yawns. 

"Mitch wanted to apologize about last night...to everyone. Hoping to set everything straight" I put emphasis on the word everyone. Mitch rolls his eyes and mumbles a yeah. "Team Meeting!" I yell which causes Jerome to cover his ears. I also send out a text to all the guys in the house just to make sure they know. It takes about 20 minutes for everyone to finally come down. Mitch and I stand in front of everyone. Jason is looking rough. Mitch really got him. "Alright guys, I called this meeting cause we are setting things straight. Mitch go" I motion for him to take the lead. 

"I'm sorry for starting the fight last night and for hitting you Jason. I honestly was trying to fix things between us but then something came over me and I just did a 360. Like I looked at you for a second and didn't want to be friends. I shouldn't have done what I did. Can we just go back to normal and be friends? Hang out all the time and be fine?" I can tell Mitch is being sincere and really is sorry. I want them to make up. 

"Yeah we can. I am also sorry, I shouldn't have let you get to me like that. What was said was really uncalled for and I really am sorry to you and Ashley" Jason responds with much remorse. 

"Thanks dood. Maybe one of these days we can do something. Now we can come to the TC house without all the awkwardness" Mitch chuckles.

"Actually you could have done that anyways" Jason responds nervously. We all look at him confused. He goes on "Now that we are all here I guess its a good time to say that.... I was planning on moving out. I found a place a little bit aways and was offered a gig as a DJ. I want to work on my music more and since things weren't so great here I thought it was time to move on. My move in date is actually in a couple days". We all sit quietly absorbing his plan. This was all so sudden. 

"So....You are leaving?" I ask quietly. He nods and I go quiet. I mean we all just made up. I have known and been around Jason for so many years now. We all have. I can't imagine how things will be. "Okay" my voice trembles a bit. "Anymore surprises from anyone?" I ask out loud. Mitch gives Adam a glance and he puts his head down. What is that about? "I saw that. Adam, are there any more surprises?"

"Well I guess here it goes. I got an offer to open up an office in Washington. It will be a big step forwards for my channel and I decided I am gonna take the offer and move back with Alesa" More silence. What is going on? Everyone is leaving.

"Well.... What are we gonna do? We all were needed to afford this place. Is this the end of TC?" Jerome sadly asks. We all are quiet. Nobody can think of anything appropriate to say. 10 minutes ago the only issues were Mitch and Jasons relationship and now TC is over?

"Okay then guys, this is it I guess" Ty speaks for the first time "Though let's face it. We were falling apart guys and we all knew it. That is why we are taking up offers to get us out. We have been over for awhile without even realizing it". He has a point. We were pretending. They were keeping TC together for the fans and now they can't. Mitch's party was the first time in months that they all hung out together. All of us were too busy building our own lives that we left each other out. The tension in the room is heavy. After awhile of everyone in their own thoughts someone speaks up.

"I'm sorry guys" Jason speaks up and leaves the room. We all disband. Adam goes to play with Cassidy while Mitch and Jerome go upstairs. I go over to Ty who is still thinking and lay my head on his lap with my feet hanging over the couch. 

"You okay buddy?" I ask him. I know this must be hard for him, Adam, and Ty especially considering they started the group. I saw how hard it was for Ty to say what he did. 

"I don't know. I've really come to know TC and we all worked so hard to build it up. I'll admit we were never a strong group but it's still hard" I stare off at a wall while he speaks. I wish I could make this all better. "I just can't believe this. I can't believe it's all over..."

Short ass chapter but I am trying to conclude.