Tyler+Shelby forever

Tyler's Pov>>>>>>>>

I wake up to the sound of my phone going off. I look and see it is 12:20 p.m.. I go to pick up my phone off the computer desk and see there are 3 messages from Shelby and 2 missed calls from an unknown. I read the messages telling me she is on her way, asking what I want from the store, and telling me what she got. I call back the number and someone immediately picks up.

"Hello is this Tyler Christie?" the woman on the phone asks

"Yes, and who am I speaking to?"

"Hi I am Sandra from west side hospital and I am to inform you of a Shelby (insert last name) being involved in a car accident." I immediately start to panic and everything floods my mind. I run out of my room and grab Ashley's keys heading to the hospital.

"How is she? Is she okay? When did this happen? Oh please say she is okay" I say and grip the wheel with my free hand going at a fast speed."Come down to the hospital and you will be able to see her. We will also discuss her condition. I am sorry but I must go." She says and the phone disconnected. I throw my phone hard onto the passenger seat and focus on getting to the hospital. I pull into a parking space and run in. I go up to the front desk and ask. A young looking nurse leads me to her room and says the doctor will be in here soon to discuss her condition. I look at Shelby who is all bandaged up and looks bruised everywhere and take her hand. I start kissing it and crying. Oh why? Why did this have to happen to her? I hear the door open and the doctor comes in.

"Mr. Christie is it? Shelby was hit while she was crossing the street by a large truck going about 95 mph. She has severe brain injuries and most of her bones were broken. She is in a coma right now. I hate to say this but there seems to be nothing estimating when she will awake. She is on life support right now. We plan to keep her on for a month or two and if there is no evidence to show she will get better than we will have to......well....cut her off. I am deeply sorry for everything." I grasp Shelby's hand tighter as the doctor leaves. After an hour or two I get a text from Ashley. I reply to her with shaky fingers.

From Ash: Where did you go?

To Ash: Shelby got into an accident.

From Ash: Is she okay? Are you ok? What hospital? Mitch and I will be there soon.

I type where we are and they both rush through the door 20 minutes later. As soon as Ashley sees Shelby she stops in her steps and starts crying. Mitch Puts his arms around her and they walk forward on Shelby's other side. I pull Shelby's hand, which I haven't let go of since I got here, to my lips and kiss them once again.

"What happened?" Ashley asks sobbing.

"I ggg- guess sh-she walked down to the st-store from her friends and got hit by a truck." I barely manage out. I stare at her beautiful face and break down. It hurts so much to see her with bruises and gashes all over her. Ashley comes and puts her arm around me and we sit there like that. I feel so......Broken and sad. The doctor comes in and tells us that visiting hours are over. I don't wanna leave her here. I just notice how dark it is outside. Anyways I ignore him and stay where I am. I see Mitch and Ashley get up.

"Come on Tyler. We can come back tomorrow when visiting hours start." I don't speak and stay put. Tomorrow is too far away. All it took was a tomorrow for me to lose my love. I need to stay with her. I hear Ashley sigh. "Tyler we have to go." Her voice quivers and I don't budge. "Please. We can come back tomorrow." She whispers where I can barely hear. I feel Ashley come and wrap her hand around my arm gently. She pulls on my arm a bit. I hear her silent sobs. I kiss Shelby's hand once more, than her lips. I get up feeling numb. I let Ashley walk me to her car. I see Mitch going to his which he must of drove here. She opens the door and I get in the passenger seat not bothering with my buckle. She sighs again and closes the door going to her side. We drive home in silence. When we get to the house I rush out of the car and up to my room, Our room. I slam the door and bury my head into my pillow and cry. I set my alarm for 5 o'clock so I can get to the hospital exactly when visiting hours start. I lie back down and cry myself to sleep holding my pillow.

Ashley's Pov>>>>>>>>>>>

I pull into the driveway and see that Mitch is already home. As soon as I put the car in park Tyler runs into the house. I sit at the steering wheel not knowing what to do. Why? Why does this have to happen? After a few minutes I get out of the car and walk into the house. I go to the kitchen and see Mitch at the table.

"Hey baby. How are you holding up?"

"I hurt. I am very upset for Shelby, but I am more upset for Tyler. I hate seeing him upset. I just can't believe this." I say with my voice soft and low. I sit in his lap and lay my head on his shoulder. He picks me up and we go to the couch and lay down. After about an hour Mitch is asleep. I go to check on Tyler to make sure he hasn't done anything stupid. I open his door and hear soft snores. I look around his room for anything and keeping quiet. I see nothing and head downstairs. I wake Mitch up and we go lay down in our room. I fall asleep crying silently.

Tyler's Pov>>>>>>>>>>

I hear my alarm go off and get up. I feel groggy. All of yesterday's events hit me again and I am left feeling numb. I get dressed semi quickly and run out of the door grabbing Ashley's keys. As I head to the hospital I stop at a store and grab flowers for Shelby and a small bag to put a bracelet I had bought for Shelby a couple weeks ago in. I get to the hospital 2 minutes before hours start. I wait and as soon as the clock hits 5:30 I bolt in to Shelby's room. I set the flowers on a table beside her. I pull out the box.

"Shelby look what I got you." I say shaky. I open the bag and pull out the bracelet. "Do you like it? I got it engrave to say Tyler+ Shelby forever." I say and clasp it around her wrist. I keep a grip on her hand and speak to her. Around 1 Ashley and Mitch come in. We all stay with her until we have to leave.

welp here is this chapster. yes i meant to put that. vote/comment