Trust

Ashley's pov>>>>>>>>>>>>>
This past week with Mitch back have been amazing! We have been getting along really well and I am excited for the wedding. I can't believe in only two weeks I will be married to Mitch when a week and a half ago he wasn't even talking to me.
I sit on the couch watching tv and scrolling online. Mitch is back at work to finish paying off everything. Tyler walks in from the kitchen with Cass. She is eating some dry cereal from a bag and Tyler has two cans of lemonade in his hand.
"Hey gurll" he says and sits by me. He sets Cass on the floor. She runs around and plays with her toys. "Are you excited!" He says and hands me a lemonade.
"I am soo freaking excited" I say and do a small dance.
"Soo Mitch is having his bachelor party on Saturday. Have you thought about what you want to do for your party?" He asks.
"No not really, I was just gonna stay home with Cass."
"You are definitely not doing that" he says sternly.
"Tyler, what is there to do? I'm a mom, I have fun with my baby" I tell him with a small giggle
"Well one night to yourself ain't gonna hurt anyone, On Saturday as well, a couple of friends and I are going to take your for a bachelorette party. No exceptions."
"I don't think so, I told Mitch I would be home with Cass so that we wouldn't have to hire a babysitter."
"Well I'm sure that I could get Jerome's girlfriend Louise to watch Cassidy, I'm sure she won't mind. Please Ashley! Let us take you out"
"I guess we could ask her, but isn't she only up for a week or two? I doubt she would want to spend it taking care of a baby."
"Well she is here for the wedding sooo" he drags out.
"Fine" I breathe out.
"Really?!" He jumps and claps. I roll my eyes as he runs off, probably to tell Kyle. I grab Cass and throw her up in the air playfully. "Your uncle Tyler just won't take no for an answer will he? Will he?" I say in a baby voice as I toss her up a couple times. I hold her in my arms and shower her in kisses as she laughs. I look at the clock and see it's almost 1. Mitch should be on a lunch break soon. I take Cass upstairs and we get ready. "I'm leaving for a bit" I yell out to Tyler and Kyle.
I pull into the car wash and go to the spot where Mitch is.
"How much for a wash?" I say flirtatiously.
"Well normally 10 dollars, but for a pretty lady like you, I would say 1 dollar and a date." He responds. I gasp.
"Sir I am engaged. But I will offer a kiss if you don't let my fiancé find out" I giggle a bit then lean in to kiss him. "Wanna go out for lunch?" I say going back to normal.
"What if your fiancé finds out?" He stays in character. We both laugh. "Yeah babe, I got an hour till I gotta be back" he goes to clock out and then runs back over to the car. He gives Cass a kiss then gets in the passenger seat. "where do you want to go?" I ask him as we pull out of the
car wash.
"How about pizza?"
"Sure. How was work?" I say
"It's been hot today and normal otherwise. How was your day?" He takes my hand and kisses it.
"Well, Tyler wants to throw me a bachelorette party on Saturday."
"What about Cass?"
"Tyler was gonna ask Louise to watch Cass"
"Oh ok, that's good then. Is it a girls only thing?"
"Obviously not if Tyler and Kyle will be there"
"Did they invite Jason or anything?" He says as his voice gets quieter.
"What the hell Mitch? Of course Jason isn't coming. Why did you have to bring him up?"
"It was just a stupid question." He mumbles.
"No Mitch. Why did you have to bring that up when you knew damn well that if anything, he would be at your party" I am frustrated.
"Ashley, I have every right to ask. This was a concern of mine and I needed to know if I had to worry about anything."
"Mitch you need to learn to trust me. I know that you have a problem trusting me but I made a mistake and I am over it now. You do not have anything to worry about." I take a deep breath and pull into the pizza shop and park. We sit there for a moment. I calm myself down enough before he says something.
"Alright, I won't bring Jason up again at stupid times." He says
"Whatever Mitch, I get it. I shouldn't blow up at you for telling me what's on your mind. But you really don't have to worry about anything" I give him a kiss and we go eat.