A new friend?

Ashley’s Pov>>>>>>>>>>>

                I scroll down the comments of the vlog I posted a couple days ago and see comments like Can’t wait for PAX! And, I wish I could go L! Most of the comments are like that. I keep scrolling and see one that catches my attention. ‘Not trying to sound rude or anything but does anyone else notice her stomach is a bit rounder?  They must not have seen the video about the baby yet. I go to my videos and scroll down. I look for a video about the baby and don’t find one. Crap! We didn’t make or post one. Oops. I get up from my computer and head downstairs. I see Mitch in the kitchen making something.

“Watcha cooking babe?” I ask

“Making some chili dogs for lunch”

“Nice. You know what?”

“What?”

“We forgot to make a video about the baby.”

“I know we didn’t and I have been thinking.”

“About what?”

“I think we should keep the baby part of our private life. You know? We make so much of our life public, I am not saying hide her from the fans, I am just saying not bring too much attention towards her. Like maybe post about her every once in a while. I just don’t want the fans up in her business.” He said

“I know what you mean. I keep thinking about the haters and stuff.” I pause for a couple moments” I agree let’s not get our fans all in it but not try to hide it”

“That sounds good” I hear footsteps from the stairs and Tyler and Kyle walk in.

“Hey Ashley, hey Mitch how has your day been so far?”

“Ehh Fine” I replied for the both of us.

“Nice so me and Kyle actually want to tell you something.” Tyler said.

“Ok what is it?” I asked already suspecting what it is.

“Well Tyler and I are dating!” Kyle said happily.

“That’s great you two! How long?” I ask and went over to hug each of them. I walked back over to Mitch and saw that he had all the foods on the plates for everyone.

"Well a month and a half ago" Tyler says

“That’s awesome dudes!”  Mitch said as we all grabbed a plate and sat down.  We all talked about stuff while we ate our food. After lunch me and Mitch get ready for our doctor’s appointment. I put on a tank top and a pair of skinny jeans with the maternity belt thing. Once we are ready we head out.

“I am really happy for them” I say as we turn into the parking lot.

“Yeah me too.”

“Especially Tyler, he has gone through a lot in the past few months. He deserves to be happy.”

“Yeah I agree. Hey Ash?”

“Yeah Mitch?”

“They have been here a while”

“And……”

“Well I was thinking…..That maybe we should ask them to move in. I mean they have already been here for so long and it is already like they live here. So let’s make them start paying bills eh? They could probably be a big help too.” Mitch says/asks.

“Oh Mitch that’s a good idea. We would have to talk with them first but I think they would like it.” I say and squeeze Mitch’s hand that is holding mine.  A thought suddenly comes to mind. “Hey Mitch? How do you think Tyler would react though? I mean all of his and Shelby’s things are in Montreal and how will he react to moving Shelby’s things? Same with their old room in the house. We can’t just leave everything in there forever.”