We need to talk.

Mitch's pov>>>>>>
"Bye babe" Carla says and kisses my cheek. I force a smile for her as she exits my car. I turn out of the driveway and start back to the TC house. I have really been trying connect with Carla in other ways than hooking up but I can't seem to do it. Every time I want to do something I think of Ashley. It's been almost 2 weeks since Carla and I made the deal and she says she enjoys just hanging with me. I need to end it with her. She doesn't deserve fake love. I turn around and go back to her place.
I need to talk to you.i am outside. I text her. She says ok and about 2 minutes later she walks out. I get out of the car. I lean on my driver door and she stands across from me.
"Hey babe what's wrong?" She asks. She tries to hug me but I pull away.
"I can't do this anymore. I'm sorry Carla. You don't deserve this but I think we should break up. You need someone who loves you with all of their heart and I can't do that." Her eyes well up in tears.
"Ok. Um.i." She stutters in shock and tears roll down her cheeks. "Nice knowing ya Mitch." She turns away.
"Friends?" I ask. She tries to smile back at me but fails.
"I guess"
" are you ok " I ask. She nods and sniffles.
"I guess. I kinda need to lay down right now but I guess I will talk to you later" she sniffles away back inside. I get back in my car and head back home. Once I get my inside I go to my room and throw myself on my bed. Fucking idiot I mutter to myself. I go into my closet and pull out the first picture of the three of us taken right after Cassidy was born. I hold the frame in my hands and stare at it. I set it on my bedside table.
Time skip>>>>>>>
I lay in my bed with a slice of pizza and scroll through my phone. I check Ashley's Twitter and see a new photo of her, Cass, Tyler, and Kyle at the park from an hour ago. I stare at it for a bit with a goofy smile. I haven't been able to get Ashley off my mind. I go to her contact and send her a text.
We need to talk about everything.
I text her to meet me at the park and get going. Once I get there I wait by the playground on a bench. I see her, Cass, and Kyle walk over from her car.
"Hey" she says when she reaches me.
"Hey Ash" I reply. "Hey bro what's up?" I high five him.
"Not much. You?"
"Same" He takes Cass from Ashley and let's her go on the playground.
"So what do you want to talk about?" She asks. She keeps her gaze on Cass.
"Well for starters, I want to try again. I want us to work. I love you guys to much I've realized."
"Really?" She looks at me with glossy eyes.
"Yes really" she smiles and let's the tears fall. I reach over and let her cry in my chest. "I love you Ashley" I whisper as a lump forms in my throat.
"I love you too Mitch" she cries happily. I look over at Kyle and he smiles at me. I smile back. Ashley pulls back and smiles at me. "What about the wedding?" She asks. I go into my pocket and pull out the ring.
"Will you Ashley Marie, marry me?" I say and slip the ring on her finger. I pull her in for a kiss. I pull her in my arms once again and we watch Cass and Kyle play. Oh I've missed this. My family.

That one night (mashley)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें