pre-PAX

Like a day before PAX>>>>>>>>Ashley's Pov

Mitch and I walk off the plane with Kyle and Tyler behind us. I lay my head on Mitch's shoulder as we walk over to get our bags from the load off. (A/n It has been years since I have been to an airport and don't remember much about it so bear with me).

"Mitch can we get some Starbucks right now? I am thirsty" I say as I see a Starbucks in the airport.

"I can fix that" He says in a deep voice and winks at me. I blush very hard at that and punch his shoulder lightly as he grabs our suitcases.

"Ouch" he pretends to be hurt.

"Not in that way Mitch." I say and roll my eyes.

"I know. And yeas we can serve your Starbucks addiction."

"Yay!" I cheer. Mitch, Tyler, and Kyle carry the suitcases and I waddle beside them. I am eight months currently and am huge! This baby is going to be big. I have to be very careful this trip since i am so close to my due date. And we don't want an early baby. Mitch and Kyle go to order the drinks while I and Tyler take the suitcases over to a table.

"This trip is going to be awesome!" Tyler says as he helps me up onto the stool that is high. Then goes to sit across from me.

"I know! I can't wait for the signings. I heard that Adam and a couple other guys are helping pay to rent out a pool area for an after party."

"I know. I can't wait for the after party; I heard everyone will be there." Tyler pulls his phone out and takes a picture of me. Mitch and Kyle come back with our drinks and some muffins.

Time skip to hotel>>>>>>>>> Mitch's POV

I pay the driver and we all get out of the taxi. It's already 7:00 p.m. I grab mine and Ashley's suitcase and head inside. We walk over to the front desk and check in.

"Hi! How can I help you?" The check in lady a little older than us says.

"We reserved a room" I say.

"Okay what's the last name?"

"Hughes"

"Oh yes we have Mitchell and Ashley Hughes right here in sweet 1024. Here is your key." I see Ashley blush at my last name with her name. The check-in lady grabs the key and a piece of paper. She quickly writes something on the paper and slides it over to me. I grab the key and paper. I back away as Tyler and Kyle check in. I open the slip of paper. I see a name, a number, and a wink face. I turn back to her and she winks at me. I take the paper, crumble it, and throw it in the trash next to me. I pull Ashley in for a kiss. Once I get done kissing my love I turn back to the lady and see her with an embarrassed look on her face while glaring. Tyler and Kyle come back and we head to our rooms which we reserved on the same floor as our friends. We part ways to our rooms. Once we get in Ashley plops herself on the bed. I open up the suitcases and pull out pajamas for me and her.

"Mitch!" she wines.

"Yes mistress?" I say weirdly.

"I can't get up" she wines some more while trying to get up. I start laughing as she keeps trying. "Mitch!" she says getting frustrated. I pull out my phone and start recording. I record for a few seconds and finally go to help her. "You're a jerk!" Once she is up she punches my chest. I pull her in my arms for a hug. She reaches up to kiss me and I bend to her level. We kiss for a while and then put our pajamas on. Once we are done getting dressed we go and lay down on the bed. "I love you Mitch" she says as she cuddles into my chest.

"I love you with all my heart Ashley Mariee" I pull her closer and we fall asleep.

I know it's short but I wanna start on the next chapter really bad. Next chapter will be the after party. Don't forget to vote/comment!