Nerf fight!

Ashley's Pov>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

We pull up to the house. Mitch comes around and opens my door. I walk out and hold his hand. I ring the doorbell. I hear screaming and the door finally opens.

"Hey guys!!!!!!!! Long time no see!?!!?!?!?" Adam screams with a nerf gun in his hand. "GUYS IT'S MITCH AND ASHLEY.......AND ASHLEY LOOKS VERY FREAKING PREGNANT!!" Adam yelled into the house. Adam motions us in and everyone comes from their hiding spots. I pull my shirt out a bit so it isn't as tight on my stomach. We all go to the living room and sit down. Mitch and I sit in the recliner with me on his lap. I notice Ty going over to Adam and sitting on his lap. I immediately scream.

"OH MY FREAKING GOSH!!!! You two are together!?!?!" Adam and Ty nod then kiss. Wow we have missed a lot. "Mitch and I knew it would happen! I am soo happy for you two." I say in awe.

"Thanks!" they say at the same time. There is a pause and Jerome speaks up.

"Biggums, you guys gotta come around more. Just cause you moved doesn't mean that you can't hang here with us. We missed you guys and wow Ash you are...... defiantly pregnant" he says trying to say the right thing.

"Thanks" I say and put my hand on my stomach.

"Well these past 2 months have been horrible and busy Jerome." Mitch says. He looks at me and I nod to him saying we should tell them.

"Why has it been horrible?" Jason asks.

"Well you guys know Tyler and Shelby, right?" I ask. They all nod yes's and I continue. "Well they came down to visit 2 months ago. We all had fun and stuff. About three days after they arrived Shelby got into an......and accident. It was torture and Tyler took it pretty badly. It hurt so much to watch him go through that. Anyways she has been on life support and they took her off a week ago. Tyler hasn't spoken, eaten, or done much of anything. Oh and Kyle came a couple of days after the accident. He has really been a big help. Tyler only talks to him and it sucks. I hate this situation so freaking much!!" I say. Mitch wiped the tears off my cheek and I cried into his shoulder. Everyone stayed silent. I looked back up to see everyone staring in sadness.

"I am sorry to hear. Shelby was a great girl. Tell Tyler I will keep him in my thoughts and I am sorry for his loss." Adam speaks up.

"I will do. And the funeral is next week if any of you want to attend." I say shaky. Everyone continued saying how they are sorry to hear and to tell Tyler they are here for him and love him. I say that I will. The conversation lights up a bit after a while.

"Weren't we in the middle of a nerf fight!?!?!?!?" Jason screams randomly. Everyone nods. Jason grabs his gun and shoots Ty. Everyone grabs their guns and Mitch grabs two extra from the closet. We all shoot at each other and "die" by the end it was me and Ian. I sneak around the house and hear a sound from the downstairs kitchen. I form a plan in my head.

"AHHH!!! MY STOMACH!!!! HELP!" I scream at the top of my lungs and on the top of the stairs. I whine a bit. Soon I hear footsteps end everyone running. Mitch comes to my side and holds me up. I see Ian watching us along with everyone else and I hold up my gun and shoot him in the chest. I roll over and start laughing uncontrollably. Everyone looks at me curiously and soon they understand what I did. They all laugh along. Except for Mitch. He looks upset and a tiny bit mad. I try to stand up and after two minutes or so I complete it. I take Mitch's hand and pull him towards his old room. Once we get there I lock the door and go to sit on his old bed. "Why are you pissed/upset?" I asked him with worry and a bit of annoyance since he basically ruined my fun out there."No reason" he said bluntly.

"Mitch!?"

"Ashley you really had me worried. I thought something was actually wrong and all these thoughts popped up and...... " he trailed off putting his head down.