Best day ever

Hey nothing much to say aside from anything I have said in the first part still goes like a new title. Enjoy guys! I am thinking about adding Skylox, Brotatolox, or skytato. I do want one of those ships but I am not sure which. If you have more ideas leave them in the comment area thingy.

Ashley's pov>>>>>>>>>

It has been a week and a half since the party and I haven't talked to Mitch since. He has been texting me and calling a few times to hang out but I just ignore it. I am so scared of what he is going to say. What if he doesn't want to be my friend anymore? Or say that he made a big mistake and stops talking to me period? I have stayed in a lot since the party and have been recording tons of stuff and watching movies. I walk to the kitchen to grab some grapes before recording bridges minigame. I get my bowl and take it to my room and get in a call with Bash, Tyler (munchingbrotato), T y, Adam (Skydoesminecraft), and Jerome. We all set up our recordings and Sky takes the intro.

"Hey guys Sky here and today we have for you guys a Cops-N-Robbers, I am here with Miss Ashleymariee gaming, JeromeAsf, Brotato, The melon, and Deadlox, And Ty you're the warden!" Adam said. We finish up recording, chat for a bit and then everyone starts to leave the call. The last people on were me and Jerome. I am about to log out when Jerome says my name.

"Hey Ashley hold on"

"Yeah Jerome?"

"What is going on with you and Mitch?"

"Nothing. Why?" I said

"He says he has been trying to get ahold of you for something but won't say why. " Silence "I don't know what's going on but you should really call him back or something. All he does when we hang out is wait for you to reply. Something's up and you two need to work it out."

"Ok Jerome I will call him."

"Ok. Have a good day Ash. Bye"

"Bye" I log out of the call and check my phone that I turn off while recording. I have 1 missed call from Mitch. Well, I can't push the problem away any longer. I send him a quick message asking him to meet me at my place in 45 minutes. I get ready pick up a bit and get some coffee ready in the pot.

Mitch's Pov>>>>>>>>>>>

She replied finally! I have been waiting all week to talk to her and have been going crazy without hearing her cute voice. Today I am going to tell her I like her. Maybe she will feel the same way. I get ready and decide to stop by her favorite place and get food for us.

Time skip. Ashley's pov>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I hear my doorbell ring and see Mitch standing there with Mexican takeout.

"Hey" I said

"Hey. What's up?"

"Nothing much. Just got done recording with the guys."

"Cool" We go to the table and set up our food. I go to grab the coffee mugs and put one in front of Mitch and drink some of mine. We start eating our burritos. He remembered my favorite burrito from my favorite place. He takes a large gulp of his coffee and immediately running to the sink spitting it out and washing out his mouth. "How could you poison me?!!!?!?" he screamed jokingly.

"What?" I said smiling remembering just now why he did that.

"I hate coffee!!!!!!" he whined.

"I forgot! Sorry. It was an accident I swear." I say as I am laughing.

"I will get you for that Ashleymariee" he says as he grabs a can of cherry Pepsi.

"It was an accident!" I half shouted with a smile.

"That's what they all say" he smiles and sits down again. We finish our meal laughing and chatting then go and sit on the couch with our drinks. I remember why we are here and go silent.

"What's wrong?" he asked

"Mitch what is going to happen between us? I have liked you more than a friend for a while now." I blurted the last part quickly not realizing what I was saying.

"What do you think we should do Ash? I think I like you too and maybe even love you. I have felt this way for a while and I can't keep it to myself anymore." Mitch says. I sit there smiling, not saying a word.

"So what now?" I ask.

"Well Ashleymariee" he gets down on one knee and pulls out a candy ring. I sit there laughing." Will you do me the honors of being my beautiful girlfriend?" I say yes and take the candy ring from him popping it into my mouth. We sit back on the couch and he takes the ringpop from me and starts eating it.

"Hey give it back" I say

"Ehh but I want it" He says in a whiny cute voice.

"You gave it to me Mitchell!" I say using his first name.

"No I held it in front of you and you decided to take it for yourself. I was actually going to eat it after I asked you.Duhhh." He says.

"Fine I didn't even want it anyways" I pout. He takes one more lick and gives it to me. I take it from his hands and pop it back into my mouth. (They are best friends they have done this before). A few hours pass and Mitch says he has to go back home. We stand and head to the front door.

"What? Are Ty and Adam going to stay up and give you a long lecture about being out so late" I tease him.

"Maybe" He says. We both laugh and the he kisses my cheek. I blush and peck his lips really quick which leaves us both standing smiling like idiots. He goes to his car and waves goodbye. I stand there looking after the car for a moment and then head back inside. I decide to head off to bed. But just as I start falling asleep Mitch texts me. Grrr.

From: Mitch

Should I tell the guys we are dating or do you want to wait and tell them together?

To: Mitch

Let's wait so we can both tell them. I am heading off to sleep. Night Mitchypoo. I say smiling as I call him that.

From: Mitch

Ok and Goodnight Princess. I fall asleep happy. Today was the best day ever.

Mitch's Pov>>>>>>

I get home and grab a can of soda and some chips and sit on the couch to watch some Netflix. I can't keep my mind off Ashley the whole movie. I decide to head off to bed for sleep and drift off to sleep thinking about her. Today was the best day ever.

I hope you guys liked this and don't forget to vote, comment and follow if you want to. Thanks to anyone who checks the story out. Bai guys!