Oh fuck

Ashleys Pov>>>>>>>

"Woohoo!" Mitch and i shout as we hold Cassidys hands and lift and swing her up. she laughs and jumps. we smile with her and i look over at the ocean water. We decided to take Cass to the beach and campout at a near campground. We got here earlier this afternoon and now the sun is starting to set. it starts getting colder and i see her shivering. i quickly put a jacket on her and pull her into my arms. i unzip my poshlife hoodie and stick her inside before zipping it back up. she rests her head on my chest and clings to me. ahh she is cute. i hold onto her and Mitch puts his arm around me. i shudder a bit at it.  i have done that everytime Mitch shows affection since Jason 3 weeks ago. i havent told anyone about it and i have been trying to ignore it. I lean my head on him.

"I love you Ash" he says

"Love you too" i reply.

" I cant believe we are getting married in 4 months babe" he says. we already set all the plans for the wedding and are just waiting.

"i know" i say. i give him a kiss. we walk around for a bit more and in that time Cass falls asleep.

"Maybe we should head back" Mitch says. I nod and he helps me walk in the sand and up the stairs to the campground.  Once we get to the camp site i see Tyler and Kyle starting a fire.

"Awesome work guys" i say. i go put Cass in the tent. she stirs a bit as i lay her down but settles. i wait and lay with her for a bit before i leave the tent. Everyone is sitting in chairs around the campfire in their chairs. i take my seat next to Mitch and Kyle.  i hold Mitchs hand and watch the fire. we all start talking and i grab a  mikes hard  for everybody. i pass them out and wee continue talking until about two am. Mitch decides to head to bed and we are all a bit buzzed.  Kyle heads to tylers and his tent and leaves Tyler and i to put the fire out while wasted . Tyler and i sit there for a moment starimg at the fire. i decide to move closer to him and stumble to Kyles chair, trying not to fall in the firepit. i lay my head on his shoulder.

"Hi lovely Tyler!" i say softly and  cheerfully. he smiles.

"Hi Ashy poo." he giggles. we sit in silence for a bit then i start talking.

"I have a secret" i say quietly. He raises his eyebrow at me. The next second i am breaking in quiet tears.

"whats wrong ash?" he asks and rubs my back. i grab his hand and drag him to the bathrooms. i go to the side of them and break down.

"i am a whore; a freaking slut" i quietly sob.

"No you're not Ashley. whats wrong?"

" i hate myself. why did i do it? i could have said no. but no i am stupid. i got myself into this. He will hate me."  i ramble on. Tyler stops me.

"Ash tell me."he says.

"I..ummm  had sex with Jason" i say a bit too loud . luckily it didnt carry out.

He throws his head back and groans"Are you kidding Ash? why? How could you do that?" he asks but holds onto me.  "I assume he doesnt know?" i nod at his question. i sob into his chest. once i am done crying i go back to the campsite. once we sit back down Tyler speaks.

"Ash you need to tell him" i nod.

"Can i go lie down? can you handle the fire?" i ask. he nids and throws sand on the fire. i hug him and run into my tent. Mitch is still awake.

"Hey babe" i say.

"You slept with Jason?" he says harshly. i pause where i am. oh fuck.

sorry for the short chapter. i personally dont like writing on my phone.  again sorry for any errors in the story. dont forget to vote!

That one night (mashley)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें