Planning

Ashley's POv>>>>>>>>>>

"Where do you want to have the wedding?" I ask Mitch. He shrugs.

"I was thinking maybe the amusement park at the beach where I actually proposed. But that is going to be really pricey. Another thought was at the TC house since it's big and doing a pool wedding." I nod.

"sounds good. I like the idea of a pool party wedding. Everyone will have fun!" He chuckles.

"When do you want it to be?"

"A nice summer party in July would give us about 6 months to plan everything out" I say.

"Ok cool, you know we don't have to plan everything right now. I only proposed two weeks ago. Plus we have until the day we decide." He tells me.

"Aren't you as excited as I am?" I ask sadly.

"Of course I am but I just don't feel like we should rush everything"

"Yeah I guess. But I kinda want to get the whole planning thing out of the way so that it's over with so we don't have to worry"

"Ok babe, so how do you want things to go then?"

"I guess the ceremony then after that we all go for a swim. Then we rent out a restaurant for dinner?"

"Sounds good to me and then after that we can go back to the TC house and party some more" he replies.

"Great Idea!"

"I think most of it has been planned out!" I yell happily.

"Actually we have a lot to do but we also have a lot of time" I nod and cuddle into his side on our bed. I hear my phone ring and I check who it is. Tara. I pick it up and walk out to Cass's room.

"Hey Tara!"

"Hey Ashley! How are things going?"

"Amazing! Mitch actually proposed about two weeks ago on our anniversary!" I say happily.

"I know I saw on twitter! That is amazing! Congrats to both of you!" She says happily.

"So what's up?" I ask.

"I was actually making sure you and Mitch would be at my wedding next week? Making sure you didn't forget?"

"Oh yeah I guess I kinda forgot. Sorry. But I will be there!"

"Ok just making sure"

"Um will Mum and dad be there?" I ask nervously.

"yeah" she says getting what I mean. "dory Ash, they are our parents and-"

"It's fine" I cut her off. "It's your day. It's gonna be ok" I say reassuringly.

"Thank you" she says.

"Yeah it's no problem" I say.

"Well yeah,um I am going to go. See you next week! Bye"

"Bye" I hang up the phone and go back to my room. "Hey babe?"

"Yeah, he says as he looks at the computer. I go and cuddle with him and see that he is looking at restaurants.

"Tara's wedding is next week. Can you book a flight out to Cheltenham? I totally forgot about hers"

"Yeah sure" he says and quickly books tickets. Once he is done he goes back to looking at restaurants.

"For our wedding?" I ask

"Yeah. I found three pretty good places that I think would be good." He says and goes to the three open tabs that he has open. I look at them and nod.

"I think this one looks really good" I say and point to the second one. It's a small fancy restaurant and looks cute. It also has really good reviews. He bookmarks it and closes the laptop.

"I love you Ash" he says and pulls me onto him in a hug.

"I love you too Benja," We lay there for a moment. "Cassidy's is out with Tyler and Kyle...What do you want to do?"

"First off I feel like we leave her with them too much and maybe we can record. I ran out of vids a couple of days ago and my viewers are probably wondering where I am." He says. I nod and get up. We kiss each other and head to our offices. I set up Skype and Minecraft then join Mitch's call. Jerome is in it as well. We record about seven episodes of hunger games and some other minigames. Around 9 pm I hear Tyler and Kyle walk in. I get out of the call and run downstairs to see them.

"Cassidy!" I scream and pick her up. I shower her with hugs and kisses. She smiles and laughs. "I think it's bedtime though babes" I say. I run upstairs with her and go into my room. I cradle her in my arms and lay next to her on my bed. She slowly falls asleep. She is too cute! I put her in her bed and go downstairs. Tyler and Kyle are on the couch and have a movie in. I sit on the couch next to them. "Thanks so much guys for taking her today. I owe you"

"Ash, we offered to take her. You don't owe us anything."

"Thanks" I smile at them. "Want to have fun tonight?" I ask. They nod and I run up to Mitch's office. "hey babe we are going to get drinks rolling. Are you going to join?" I ask and puts my arms around him from behind and lean on his shoulder. He turns to face me.

"Yeah babe. I let me hang up this call really quick." I nod and run downstairs. I go into the kitchen and start making four mixed drinks. Once I am done I take them all and walk into the living room and hand them out excluding Mitch. They all say their thanks and we start sipping our drinks as I sit on the couch across from Tyler and Kyle. Mitch finally comes down. He kisses me and wraps his arm around. He whispers a thank you in my ear and chugs half of his. We set up singing games and start playing. Enjoying the night.

Pretty boring chapter I know. Sorry. Kind of a filler.