Kiss Z girl

Mitch's Pov>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I wake up and check my phone. I smile when i see that Carla texted me. We have been together for about a week since the day after we met at the club. I text her back and head downstairs. I pass Jason on the staircase and glare at him. I push his shoulder as I pass him. This is how it's been. Every tying I see him I want to break him. I keep going towards the living room and I see Adam on the couch with a girl who i am assuming is Alesa. They are both on their phones and Alesa has her legs draped over Adam. I sneak behind them and once i am close anough i shout boo. They both jump.

"What the hell man?" He smiles and throws one of the couch pillows at me.

"Bro these are expansive" i smile as i throw it back at him. I go in front of Alesa, take her hand, and kneel. "You m'lady must be Alesa Dahlburg" i roll on my back and laugh as Adam slaps my back. I stand up and run around them singing "Adam and Alesa sitting in a tree" Alesa giggles the entire time.

"Mitch! Stop!" He laugh/shouts.

"Kiss her! Kiss her! Kiss her!" i start chanting and they both go red. Jerome runs down the stairs and joins me in the chant. we keep going on with that.
"STOP IT GUYS!" Adam yells in embarrassment.
"Fine. We will stop if you give her a nice little kiss" i offer him.
"Nah dude" He says.
"Kiss!Kiss!Kiss!" i chant with Jerome.
"Fine!" he shouts. He looks at Alesa and she nods and bites her lip. He kisses her cheek right by her mouth.
"Ohhhh" Jerome and i shout together. We go up to his room. I jump onto his bed and he sits on his chair.
"So how are you and that girl?" He asks while scrolling through his laptop.
"Carla? Eh she was cute."
"Do you see this going somewhere?"
"Probably not"
"Have you talked to Ash?"
"Nope" I say. "How are you and Louise?" I steer the conversation his way.
"We are perfect. I'm thinking about marrying her" he says with nervousness in his voice.
"That's awesome man. But just make sure it's truly what you want. Once you propose to her there ain't no going back"
"You did bro"
"Ok man that's different"
"Whateves Mitch"
"I'm gonna go see if Carla wants to come over" I mumble and walk to my room. I pull my phone out and text her. She immediately replies yes and I get ready.
About 20 minutes later I hear the doorbell ring. I run down the stairs and answer it. She stands there smiling. She is wearing a short light pink dress and has her long black hair in curls. I pull her in for a kiss and close the door. She pulls away with her cheeks red.
"Hello gorgeous" I say.
"Hi" she says shyly. I grab her hand and pull her up to my room. "Nice place" she says. "So what do you want to do?" She asks me.
"Well......how about, a movie?" I say
"How about Netflix and chill?"(A/N sorry I had to do it) she smiles devilishly at me.
" Never gonna object to that" I reply and smirk.

Ashley's pov>>>>>>>>
I sit in front of my computer staring at the dark monitor. I hear Cassidy's quiet snores from the bed. Tyler comes in and sits on the bed next to her.
" Ash you need to snap out of this." He says softly
"Don't you think I know that" I say in a whisper. Most of my voice is gone from crying. "He has a new girlfriend"
"Mitch?"
"No Kyle" I say sarcastically
"Oh yeah I saw that"
"Is it really over?" I ask
" who knows, but for now you need to worry about Cass. Things will work out in time."
"It's so hard to though"
"Ash this is taking a toll on her. Kyle and I can see it. She is sleeping more, not playing as much, not as cheerful. You need to at least act better around her" he says.
"I'm sorry" I say quietly. He hugs me and walks out of the room. I sit at my computer for a bit longer. Cass starts to stir and I go lay by her. She calms down and continues to rest. "I'll be better babe. For you." I get up and get dressed to leave when Cass wakes. For my baby.