Here she comes....

An hour and a half later>>>>>>>>Ashley's Pov>>>

I push one last time and start hearing the cry of my beautiful baby girl. I start crying in happiness. Mitch let's go of my hand and holds the baby. I cry as I see our baby girl. Mitch is also crying from what I can see. I have been waiting for this for so long and now she is here. Mitch gives the doctor his phone and she takes a picture of us three. My family. Mitch puts her in my arms and takes a picture of me and her. Cassidy.

"Congratulations Ashley and Mitchell" The doctor said as he cleans up. The nurse takes the baby for weight and stuff. I don't want to let her go. But I do anyways. Mitch leans over and hugs and kisses me.

"Thank you Ashley Marie Surcombe for the most beautiful gift anyone has ever given me" Mitch says as he holds me in his arms. I still have tears flowing down my cheeks. Once the doctor is done cleaning everything he leaves the room. A nurse soon comes in with Cassidy and hands her to me. This is the best moment of my life.

"Have you guys picked out a name?" the nurse asks.

"Yes we have" I pause and look at Mitch "Cassidy Rae Surcombe-Hughes" I say proudly. We decided on both last names since we weren't married. The nurse types the name in the computer and then leaves the room. "Mitch, she is so perfect" I say and hold her hand. She is asleep right now. "Mitch, get a picture of the three of us" He pulls out his phone and snaps a photo. I message the pic to my phone. I then get my phone and send the pic to all our friends and say 'Welcome Cassidy Rae Surcombe-Hughes to the world' I hit send and my phone immediately blows up. I also post a pic on twitter with the same caption. My phone is going off like crazy. I turn it off and motion for Mitch to sit next to me. He sits on the bed and wraps his arms around me and Cassidy. It's so weird to be holding her and calling her by her name and stuff. I kiss her head and she stirs a bit. 8 and a half months of pregnancy totally worth this.

Time skip to when they go home>>>>>>

I pull Cassidy out of her car seat which Mitch installed yesterday while we were at the hospital.

"This is our home baby girl" I say and show her the house. I have not wanted to let go of her since she was born. Poor Mitch hasn't gotten much time to hold her. Haha too bad for him. I walk inside the house and Mitch follows behind carrying the hospital bags. Tyler and Kyle run up to us and hug me and Cassidy.

"There's the new family!" Tyler says

"You are soo cute together!" Kyle squeals

"thanks guys" I say "We are gonna head up though. We all hug 'em one last time. I go into Cass's room and show her around. Oh and we decided on the nickname Cass. I put her down in her crib and go over to Mitch by the door. I give him a hug and kiss.

"How could life be any more perfect than this?" I ask him. He holds me in his arms as we sway a bit.

"I don't think it could" he kisses me again

"I am gonna go get some sleep. I am pretty tired and sore. Wake me up if she gets hungry so I can feed her. You got the rest" I say. I give him one last kiss and head to our room. I lie on the bed and enjoy the comfort and softness of it. I quickly fall asleep.

I wake up and look at the clock to see that I slept about 2 hours. Hmm, why am I not still sleeping? I get up and head to Cassidy's room. I peek in and see Mitch in the rocking chair with his back towards me. He is singing to Cas. Aww he is the best. I walk behind him and hug him.

"Hey babe" I say and kiss his cheek. I keep my arms around him.

"Hey Ash" he says quietly. We stay like that for a few moments until Mitch speaks up. "I can't believe that she is here Ash. I feel like we just found out you were pregnant not too long ago. She is so perfect.....Just like her mum" He gets up and gazes into my eyes. I put my arm around him and cuddle into the side that Cassidy isn't on. "How was your nap?"

"It was fine. Still pretty tired and sore but I just want to be awake!" I say. I take Cas from his arms and hold her. She is awake and is looking around. "Wanna go downstairs?" I ask.

"Sure" We all head downstairs and see Kyle and Tyler cuddling on the couch.

"Hey guys!" I say happily and a bit quietly.

"There's the new mommy and daddy!" Tyler says. He comes and hugs us all. "Oh Cassidy you are soo cute! Can I hold her?"

"Of course!" Tyler goes and sits on the couch. I hand Cassidy over to him and he looks overjoyed. I feel my phone go off in my pocket. I excuse myself then go to the kitchen to answer it.

"Hello?"

"Hey Ashley, It's Tara. How is everything going?" She asks. Oh gosh. Mitch and I haven't told our families that we were pregnant. Heck we didn't even say we were together. How did we let that happen? I can't believe it has been almost a year since I have called home. I feel awful. "Ashley? You there?" Tara asks.

"Oh yeah, umm everything is going great. You?"

"I'm good. I actually have some news."

"What is it?"

"Well .....I am getting married!!!" she says happily.

"That's awesome! Who is the lucky man?"

"Well obviously it's Jack. You know the guy I have been dating for about 2 years since high school!" she laughs. I laugh along nervously. "Well anyways, Mum wanted me to let you know that she wants us to go to like a family gathering next weekend and wanted me to see if you could come. She and Dad really want to see you. It has been forever!"

"Umm, I don't know if I will go. I will have to call back later and let you know. You know plane tickets and stuff."

"Ok! Mum and Dad really don't want to go without both of us. Just letting you know" she says.

"I will try. I am kind of busy right now. Talk to you later. Okay?"

"Alrighty. Bye!"

"Bye" I hang up the phone and sigh. Family gatherings suck. What am I going to do about Mitch and Cassidy? How did Mitch and I not find the time to tell our own families? I walk back into the living room and see Cass in Kyle's arms. Tyler has his arm around Kyle and is playing with Cass's hand.

"hi little niecy Cassidy" Tyler coos. Aww. I look over at Mitch who is on the smaller couch. He looks like he is zoned off. I go sit on Mitch's lap and give him a kiss.

"Who was it?" He asks, coming back to reality.

"It was Tara"

"What did she want?"

"Well, I guess she wanted me to know about a family reunion coming up and my parents really want me to go."

"Cool, Are we going? Aww everyone probably can't wait to meet Cassidy." He says getting excited.

"They probably couldn't wait.....If our families knew about her." I say nervously.

"What are you talking about? We told them. Didn't we?" He laughs. He pauses and thinks for a bit. "Oh god, We didn't say anything, Did we?" He says

"Nope" I say. I take his hand and hold it.

"Well once we are done down here why don't we give our families a call shall we?" He says

"I guess. I am nervous. They are gonna wonder why we didn't say anything sooner, Like before Cassidy was born. What if they get mad?"

"Well then they can get mad all they want. Neither of our families has called within the past few months. They can't rely on us to make a call all the time." He hugs me. We look over at Kyle and Tyler. Cassidy is asleep in Tyler's arms now. Tyler and Kyle are watching her and fussing over her.

"Yo Tyler, When will you be giving me a niece or nephew?" I laugh quietly. I see both Tyler and Kyle go red. "Oh...My...gosh" I breathe out. I then get up and walk over to them. "I am gonna take her back now. We will see you guys later." I take Cass. Mitch gets up and takes my hand that isn't holding Cass up. We walk up the stairs and put Cass in her crib.

"Can you guys listen out for her in case we can't hear her!" I yell down to Kyle and Tyler. They mumble yeahs and Mitch and I head to our room.

I know it's a weird place to end it but I need to put a chapter out. Sorry if it's crappy. Anyways Vote/comment/follow if you feel like it.