01. new boy

Presenting Nisco's...

 PAPER CUTS & PAPER RINGS 

a jaywon fanfiction

"Don't you like diamond rings and shiny things?"

Park Jongseong, Jay, is a new transfer student in a private prep school in Seoul. New to the posh scenery and wealthy students, he tries to conceal his background and flaws by putting on a show.

When Jungwon begins to uncover his true colours, he sees what Jays has been hiding and begins to discover more about himself than he ever would have thought. The conservative structure of the city he's been living in finally shows their painfully ugly colours of homophobia and that reality is never as perfect as it seems...

"Cliche much? I would take paper rings from you over any diamond rings, Jay, don't forget that..."

SPOTIFY PLAYLIST 

┊┊┊

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6B2v4lJ9SraOoULukckonb

┊┊┊

┊contains homophobia, both mild and extreme 

┊side ships: sunsun and yunki
┊themes of religion, abuse, mental health, sexuality and suicide

x┊lots of angst, more than any of my past books :/ 

grab some snacks and tissues because this is a long one :] 

Sorry I've been away for so long, I've trashed a lot of stories and this one has taken way toooo long in itself.

I hope the quality of this story is enough to redeem my absence (emoji where the head is bowed because I can't be bothered to copy and paste it in) 

Updates on... um, Tuesdays ! Yeah, until I get a break from school, then Tuesdays and... uh- Saturdays! Just bear with meee---- 

Please enjoy, I really love this book, I do ;]

NISCUITS - 2022/23

Jungwon felt oddly nervous. For an occurrence that happened every week, he couldn't help but fidget in his seat in the school hall as he brews his raven hair behind his ear, looking around silently. Gripping the end of his navy-blue blazer, he smiles and flags one of his friends to attend his side which seems to comfort some of his nerves.