Chapter 33 || Mind Games

Start from the beginning

"Looking over your shoulder should be second nature by now, don't you think?"

Noticing a bot behind her, I grab my bow and shoot an arrow right through its head. She turns and sees it fall, signaling my turn to smirk proudly.

"Speak for yourself, Doll."

I turn to see Pietro run off, leaving Wanda staring at me angrily.

"I don't wanna hurt you."

"That's too bad," she smirks and tosses a powerful charge of her red energy at me, throwing me backwards.

"Kade!" Nat shouts but I lift my hand, "Stay back! I got this."

I stand up and pull my earbuds out, putting them in and hitting play as fast as I can before firing my fists up.

"Music, really? Is that not a distraction," Wanda shoots another blast but I smirk as the music fills me, the fast pace, loud bass drumming me along as I dodge her attacks. I step a foot behind hers, grab her arm with my left hand, tugging her towards me and use my right hand to hit into her stomach, lowering her to the ground forcefully.

 I step a foot behind hers, grab her arm with my left hand, tugging her towards me and use my right hand to hit into her stomach, lowering her to the ground forcefully

She stares up at me in shock but I just smile down at her, "more like motivation, sweetheart."

I notice Klaue and his henchmen shooting at us, one aims at Wanda but I quickly pull her up and move her behind me, shooting an arrow at the henchman.

"You alright?" I ask when I turn to the girl. She stares at me in shock of what I did, her mind clearly not understanding why I would save her from getting killed but I don't give her a chance to answer because a bot tackles me and I fall off the landing.

Grunting, I kick him off and shoot another arrow, seeing Cap stopping Pietro while everyone else fights off more henchmen and drones.

"Thor, status," I hear Steve in comms. I turn around and crush more drones, searching for Natasha.

"The girl tried to warp my mind. Take special care, I doubt a human could keep her at bay. Fortunately, I am mighty." Chuckling at the man's response, I walk until I notice no one else is around.

"Guys? Anyone copy?"

No response. Except for Clint who shouts, "copy! These guys are pathetic."

I look up to see him shooting his own arrows but suddenly I feel my mind go fuzzy. I look around and see Wanda with her eyes wide, looking almost guilty. But when I go to ask her what she did, she disappears.

 But when I go to ask her what she did, she disappears