22 • Facts

Home

Home

I've been thinking about what Shane told me. About just fucking Rosie and not learning about her family and how things are in her world.

That's not completely true. I've been thrown right into this. Plus can't fault me for her having good sex. Hell I popped out three babies, almost died. A few times I might add. My whole world was turned upside down and no one seems to care how I felt about anything.

"Are you okay?" Yovohi asked as I sat on the patio.

"No, I am no."

"What's wrong? Anything I can help with?"

"Not if your on my side, since I am such a bad mate" I stated.

"Why you think that?"

"Because they all do. Why is everyone so pissed at me because I kept looking? Why am I so bad?"

"I don..."

"Then, I only care about having sex with her and not her world. Like no one understands that I was ripped from my shitty life and dropped into this."

"How can no one sees this?"

"Well, I suppose you have a point. But their alpha is the leader. She says what goes and what doesn't."

"I didn't even tell her to mark me. She did that shit to me in my sleep. I was robbed of my own fucking choice to be apart of this."

"Is that how you truly feel?" She asked.

"No, I'm just saying. Look I'm not the bad guy."

"Ole, no one is saying your the bad guy. Just try and remember they do things per their Alpha. That's all."

"I don't try and be disrespectful to them. I was just trying to help honestly."

"I know Rosie knows your intentions. But listen to her, this is her world, your new just follow her path" she said.

"Thank you" I said.

"Rosie is inside now if you want to speak to her."

That means, I should go speak to her.

I just smiled and got up to go inside.

"Hey" I said to her on the couch.