14 • Here

Home

Home

I am worn out, so got damn worn out. I feel so damn weak and exhausted to the fullest right now. Star has been helpful a lot, she set up the baby room with me. Rosie wanted to do it with a snap of her fingers but that is no fun.

But Rosie has been coming up with baby names. Granted they have been terrible, but she is trying. She said she wanted to name one of the girl Calyr, like what even is that?

Then said said what about Dixie, or Camili. Rosie is cute she is trying.

"Indigo, Ruby and Olive" Rosie rushed into the kitchen.

"What?" I said.

"Names" she smiled at me.

"If I were you I would say yes, she won't stop" Star laughed. "Where is Keloi?"

"She is at school, and them names are okay" I said.

"Your name is Hiapa'i'ole" Rosie said and my mouth dropped open.

"No she didn't" Star said.

"You just hurt my feelings, I love my name" I said. "Ooh" I said.

"No, I didn't mean it like that. I'm just saying they name is easy" she smiled with them eyes knowing damn well she gets me every time.

"You okay?" Rosie asked.

"I am fine Rosalee" I said making Star laugh.

"I think I should give you oral sex to make up for it" Rosie said to me and Star plugged her ears.

"Eww eww"

"What? It's natural and I like doing it a lot. Thank you very much Star."

"You can tonight" I  winked at Rosie and she bit her lip.

"Okay, lets get down to business, for you to not die during or after child birth. Rosie...well usually no one is allowed but the parents, so I can't be here Rosie has to do this" Star sat down at the table.

"So? Okay?"

"She can't help you give birth, she is going to be busy. She has to be in her witchy twitchy mode and connect her lifeline to yours while you are dying."

Me and Rosie just looked at each other.

"Look, To be frank child you will be dying when they decide to come. Your mother should have died. You wonder now how come she didn't?" Star asked.