7 • Truth

Home

Home

I have been waiting for Ole to get out of the shower. There is no reason, for someone her size to be in the shower for forty minutes in the middle of the night.

She isn't fat, she's not that tall, what all could be possibly be washing for so long. Granted her hair is very long and it's a lot of it. But she washed that yesterday morning. So what is it?

"Are you done?" I asked.

"What do you want Rosie bro?" She asked laughing, as I stood outside side of the door.

"To have sex, you didn't want to yesterday, or the day before, or the day before, or the day before...." she opened the door in just her towel.

"I told you no" she said taking her hair out the bun.

"Why?" I asked.

"I told you I am on my period" she stated.

"Okay? Women have periods" I replied.

"Well obviously I know that."

"Well" I said snatching her towel and she had on boxers.

"What is so wrong?" I asked.

"It's nasty, nasty" she said laughing.

"What how? Because I literally eat raw meat all day everyday, I also literally drink blood yours to be exact thank's by the way. So..."

"Your are fucking nasty. You don't eat people out on their period."

"Do you have a disease? Std HIV or Aids?" I looked at her.

"I should beat your ass."

"You physically can't do that."

"No, this conversation is over..."

"I am an animal just imagine all the things I have eaten before" I said.

"So damn disgusting. Period blood is..."

"Is your blood and tissue exiting your body because your not pregnant. I do have a mom, and sisters. Plus you wear tampons, nothing is wrong with your clit" I said.

"That's it get out" she threw a pillow at me.

"My room?" I asked.