16 • Strong

Home

Home

In a trance, trying to find Yovohi. They say she is trying to kill or get our kids, but why? Who does she...what does she even look like.

But all I can concentrate on is Ole and her moaning and groaning because she is on her period.

"Ahh why me" she said.

"Ahhhhh" I heard our kids screaming.

"Can you go see why they are screaming for now, I can't move."

"Ole, I can take the pai..."

"MOMMY" Ruby screamed.

I simply closed my eyes and I appeared in her room, where they all were naked.

"What? Why are you..." I could smell the blood

"Who is bleeding?" I asked.

"Indigo" Ruby said.

"Ruby" Olive said.

"Olive" Indigo said.

"It's called a period..."

"Make it stop" Indigo said, and the lights started blinking on and off.

"Indigo, your going to have to..." she started shaking.

I snapped my fingers and she closes her eyes and I caught her.

"Umm, I think we are okay" Olive said holding hands with Ruby.

"Good, go shower and go to sleep, it's late. And all this noise is going to wake Keloi, she has school. Do you need me to explain what your period is?"

"No, we understand now. How can Olive have a period? If she has a penis like you do?" Ruby asked me.

"Just her body, please both of you go get some sleep it's late" I said.

"Okay" they said and I placed Indigo in her bed and they walked out of the room.

I went back to our room and Ole was sitting there.

"Are they okay?" She asked.

"We not having no more kids right?" I asked.

"Yeah no, no more" she said.

"Good" I laid in the bed.