19 • Too

Home

Home

I have been cleaning up the house for Ole, using my bare hands. Non magical or anything, it's so stressful how do people do this? She is making me fix the hole in the walls, and the broken bricks on the patio without any magic. This is taking for ever.

I am actually tired, I am so tired.

"Rosie, get up, you only washed the dishes and that took you three hours" Ole said.

"No, did you see how many it was? My hands hurt" I said holding them up.

"Rosie, you only washed the dishes. You are fixing this house. You tare it up, you clean it up" she said.

"No" I said and was about to snap my fingers to fix everything.

"Aht, aht. If you do that no more sex" she said smoothly walking away from me.

"Hello?" I snapped answering my phone.

"Damn you okay?" Star asked.

"Fine, what do you want?" I said.

"I know where Raven cousin is. They have a place across town, and..."

"I am on my way..." I turned around and Ole was tapping her foot on the floor with her arms crossed. "Call Ry or Lan and tell them. I have to go" I said and hung up on her.

"Oh, I don't care what it is, you are going no where" she said.

I just nodded my head at her, to make her happy I will listen to her.

I walked into the backyard and Yovohi was there watching Indigo with damn turtle she named Kelsey. I hate that thing, its little eyes.

She stood up when she turned around seeing me. I hate that she is scared because I don't know her, or have done nothing to her. I mean, I am scared of myself.

"I won't sit too close" I tired to joked but she just stared at me. "Do you eat like food?" I asked.

"Yes" she said.

"Well, Ole is cooking this dish her mom, well yeah a dish she and Keloi grew up eating. I don't eat that stuff but I mean she should be done in a few" I said.

"Thank you" she replied.

"Look what I can do mom" Indigo yelled and showing she can pull the turtle on a string.