9 • Devine

Home

Home

I've been in this bathroom masturbating for like two almost three hours. I have just been so horny the past few days. I have no idea what is going on with me.

It just feels so damn good.

"Hmm fuck" I moaned biting my bottom lip as I came into the toilet, but kept stroking myself.

"Ahh god" I said and threw my head backwards.

"Okay sis we gotta talk...got damn Rosie what is with you lately" Ryder said slamming the door closed.

"Every time" I said and stopped.

"Ryder what the fuck" I said as I flushed the toilet and walked over to the sink to wash my hands.

"The door was spelled for a reason" I said to him through the door.

"Well next time use a stronger one, nasty ass" he said.

"Or you could knock like normal people do" I suggested as I stepped out of the bathroom wiping my wet hands on a towel I picked up.

"Why are you sitting on my bed? I have sex there" I stated, he snapped his finger's and we was in his room.

"What the hell?" Colette said and Ryder snapped his finger's again and she was out of the room.

"So Ryder come...." I was cut off bye Colette marching into the doorway.

"Ryder fucking stop doing that to me all th..." he rolled his eye's and snapped his finger's and the door slammed in her face.

"RYDER" she screamed beating on the door.

"What?" I asked.

"So have you heard from Rylan?" He asked.

"No but I can hear him he is okay" I said.

"You don't wonder why he has been gone for four days now?" He asked.

"He usually does his own thing, we all do" I replied looking through his shirt's for one to wear.

"He imprinted on Keloi" he said and I stopped and slowly turned to him.

"Impossible..imprinted on her. No one has done that since.....like not even none of us, or mom" I said.