12 • Stranger

Home

Home

I have been up literally all night, all freaking night, for days now. Walking around the house, the beach, the house again. Checking on everyone in their room. Just couldn't sleep, I don't get why they can't just leave me alone. How did my mother deal with this?

"You look exhausted, what's wrong?" Rylan asked.

"Raven came by and told me about this half human and something else is looking to kill me which is normal and then kill Ole? Like why, she just found out who she was."

"Well maybe..." Star cut him off.

"It's because your a threat to his own existence, and your babies will be a threat to his own. See Rosalee, your mothers purpose was to have kids. She had to have them until she had you. You are...well I don't know I can't see your future. But I know you are supposed to end something."

"Yeah sure."

"Man, I am starving" Ole came out of the room.

"Can we do something today?" Keloi asked her.

"Sure. Aloha everyone" Keloi said.

"Aloha" we all replied.

"Hello" Star said walking up on Ole.

"Hi" Ole laughed.

"So, you are her, her is you."

"I guess?" Ole looked at me.

"This is our cousin Star. Star this is my mate Ole, and Keloi her little sister" I stated.

"Hi hi hi" Star said.

"Hi" Ole said as Star stared at her.

"You guy's are some cuties" Star added.

"Thank you."

"Can I eat now?" Keloi asked.

"Sure" Ryder told her.

We all just ate breakfast together and today was the first day in weeks that's Rylan didn't leave because Keloi was around. So, that's a plus right?

"Are you okay?" Ole asked me as we sat at the island.