5 • Give

Beach

Beach

We decided to come down to the beach at noon, because just something to do. I don't do the water, but it's nice to look at.

No I can't swim stop fucking asking okay. Plus we are here because Ole friend Shane actually came to Ryder about hearing stuff about hunters.

"So, what about the hunters?" I asked.

"I heard from a friend that some of them were going to be making their way from California to here in the next few weeks" Shane said.

"Do you know who they are? What they look like or anything?" Ryder asked.

"No, just that they are human, but they are looking specifically for the tribrid" she whispered.

"For me?" I asked.

"Yeah, I guess over like hundred years ago where an tribrid the Obsidian tired to like kill everyone and shit..."

"Get to the point" I said.

"They don't want another him, and they are willing to kill humans, people like us and then you just stop stop everything."

"Who does shit like that? Like I haven't did nothing to anyone" I added.

"Yeah, but they don't care" Shane said.

"Well thanks for telling me..do your friend know when this is supposed to be happening?" I asked.

"No she just heard, I thought I would say" she said.

"Well thanks I appreciate the heads up" I replied she just nodded walking away.

"What you want to do?" I asked Ryder.

"We should just wait and see" Rylan said.

"I agree" Me and Ryder stated.

"Because we don't want you to start acting like mom and wilding all out. So, just wait and see who or what shows up" Rylan added.

"Right" I said.

"We can also expect for them to have all kinds of weapons and shit" I said.

"Right, but the more than half of the people here knows us and our family history. Do you thin..." I shook my head at Ryder.

"They wouldn't turn on us like that, we have been protecting this island for over 100 years, they would do the same" I said.