15 • Party

Home

Home

We have been in the house with the girls for three weeks straight. This year of my life has changed drastically. I got marked by a Tribrid, fell in love, Keloi sees dead people, I am an angel I gave birth to triplets.

My literal life is tied to Rosie, oh and my mother hates me and is trying to kill me along with some hunters of hers, and also some other monster. So yeah...but I'm okay though. 

"No Olive you can not just pull it out and start pissing on everything. That's not how going to the restroom works baby" I said. 

"Mom does it all the time, she took us to the beach she peed in the bushes before the sand. Then sometimes at night she pees in the plant."

I looked back at Rosie who was midway stuffing her face with beef and she froze and looked at me, like she was shocked. 

"Rosalee!"

"Huh?"

"Stop doing that, is that why all the fucking plants die in here?" I asked. 

"No?" she replied with a question and Ruby and Indigo just started laughing at her. 

"Stop laughing right now. Now back to you, you are not allowed to do that, do you understand?" I asked her and she looked over to Rosie.

"Yes" she said and turned back to me. 

"Mahalo" I said to her. 

"Keloi comes back today, you all haven't met her, do you remember who she is to you?" I asked. 

"Our little sister" they all spoke and I just shook my head. 

"I am sure they take after Rylan" Rosie said and the girls just sat there smiling. 

My poor babies, they definitely take after Rosie.

"Keloi is your aunt, she is fourteen. You will physically be older than her, but she has more life experience."

"Today is my birthday" Rosie smiled.

We all looked at her, how the fuck could I not even ask when the fuck her birthday was? The littlest fucking thing, we had kids and I never even wondered about her damn birthday. Damn does she even know mines?

"Yes I know yours, duh" she said getting up.

"Wait, wait. Why have we never talked about these things and you made such a big deal about Keloi?" I asked.