13 • Heart

Cave

Cave

Sitting here trying to collect my own thoughts. Ole always thinks I am the bad guy and that's not try at all. I can see her die, I just don't know when or how.

I don't want to tell her she is going to die either. It's not that she can't have friends it's just I don't know who she can trust.

"Ole came and took Keloi, what did you do now?" Ryder asked.

"Just go home and leave me alone" I said laying on the ground.

"No, she is out there alone with Keloi and pregnant. You acting like Raina, get your ass up right now and go bring them back home. Ole is your responsibility and with that comes Keloi. And with that comes us and you being our responsibility" he said snatching me up by the back of my neck.

"Let me go Ryder" I said.

"Or what Rosalee" he said. "Nothing, go find them now. It's dark out" he said.

"Okay" I said.

"Where are you going?" I ask as he was getting undressed to shift.

"I am single now" he smiled and shifted.

"Whore" I said as he ran out.

I closed my eyes smelling the air for Ole scent. I smelled blood but not of Ole, it was strange.

Shane Apartment

I opened her front door and I could smell Ole was here. I walked into Shane room and she was sleeping in the bed so, I stood over her.

She started slowly moving and her eyes opened to see mines looking down at her.

"She..Hiapa'i'ole is not here. I told her that we shouldn't be friends, like you said."

I never told Shane that, since Ole told me about her and Shane being friends, and I went and talked to shane at her job. I haven't bothered her at all.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Look, I made sure that Ole knew that we are not friends, not anymore. I understand the pack, and I will be leaving this weekend."

"Shane, I haven't said anything to you about Ole" I said.

"No, you were here last night. You almost took my arm off. No one has eyes like you or your brothers. Look please just give me time to leave" she said.