21 • Trip

Home

Home

One thing has been bothering me and its that Nyah bitch. Like how you going to kill your own parents, and then disappear from the pack like nothing happened, end up dead?

How do they even know she is really dead? How do they not know where her body is?

"Gesh you scared the hell out of me, Rosalee" Star said as I stood over her in the livingroom, causing her to wake up.

"How come no one knows where Nyah body is?" I asked.

"Rosalee we been over this, she has been dead for like two hundred years or something. That is your mom's older cousin" Star sat up.

"So, I should just ask my mother?" I said.

"No, do not bring her into this. Nyah is gone and that's all that matters."

"She killed people in our pack, and could possibly help with this Vampire bitch Moshi but don't wake her to help, then re kill her huh?" I asked.

"Fine, Nyahima was worse than your mothers ripper stages she went through. Nyah had not a single absolute care in her life, after she killed her parents."

"My point..."

"No, she was stronger than your mother, than you both of you put together."

"If she was tribrid like us how she soooooo much stronger?"

"Because, she was ruthless, if she was to ever come back, she could take your mothers spot."

"As Alpha? No one would ever let that happen" I laughed.

"Yes, they would. They wouldn't stop her, they have nothing on her."

"Where is her body?" I asked.

"You are going to get yourself killed and everyone else looking for a tribrid who is long gone" she said and got up walking away from me.

"Stupid" I said.

"Why are you bothering her at four am?" Ole asked.

"She keeps lying, claiming that this Nyahima is better than my mother, than me. When she is the same as us."

"Your mother is better than you, and you both are the same. Why can't Nyahima be?"

"Excuse me? Are you my mate or hers?"

"Yours but be rational and logical my love. I am older than Keloi but, hell she is smarter. Am I mad nope, people are different that's all. Plus Star said she is dead leave her there" Ole said holding my hand.