18 • Future

Home

Home

The girls are at school alone, with Keloi. We haven't gotten a call home about them in two weeks. Which is good, because I get sometime alone with my mate.

"Hi baby" I said walking into the bedroom.

"Oh, someone is looking all sexy" she said putting her book away and taking her glasses off.

"I try" I smiled shaking my wet hair.

"Ah Rosie" she laughed covering her face as I jumped on the bed.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing you so silly" she said.

"I am? Can we have sex?" I asked.

"With me?" She smiled.

"No, with your booty hole?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"Rosie, no" she said.

"Well, can you?" I asked and looked at my penis in my shorts and back to her, then again.

"Can I what?" She asked.

"Can you put your mouth on my penis?" I sang.

"Rosie, we talked about this. I don't feel comfortable doing that" she moved away from me.

"Everyone gets oral sex, but me. How is this fair?" I asked.

"I don't want to suck dick. Rosie, I love having sex with you, you give great pleasure I mean exquisitely good. You be getting every nerve in my body, but I just...I don't want to do that" she said.

"I think I understand now" I said.

How is that even remotely fair? Please tell me, I do whatever she ask sexually and non sexual. But I can't even once, get to see what it feels like. Yes, I want to know how it feels.

I watch porn, stories from Rylan and Ryder all the time, hell all my brothers, my fucking uncle Red, don't even get me started growing up with my damn mother.

Everyone but me. I suck and lick every part of this womans body and I don't get anything in return. Our sex is just about her, its frustrating, I am frustrated.

"Where are you going?" She asked as I picked my shirt up from the floor.

"Down to the beach to get some air, and just watch the sun" I said.