17 • Truth

Home

Home

It has been weeks since Rosie has been looking for Raven. She is driving herself wild, literally. On top of that I heard my damn kids telling Keloi that they were planning to die but not any more because Rosie said no. Like what the hell.

"ROSALEE MOREAU" I shouted coming out of Olive's room.

"I know you hear me."

I seen her trying to creep past me, behind me. She was so sneaky, and quite but nope, I learned her every move.

"Nope" I turned around and grabbed her left ear and she howled.

"Ole, stop. I hate that, my mom's does that to me" she said as I pulled her to the kitchen.

"Sit down" I pointed to the chair. "Oh no you don't" she looked up at me with them sparkly silver eyes, looking all fine and everything.

I could hear her heartbeat.

"No, you stop it" I slapped her shoulder.

"What I did? What I do?" She asked sounding like a damn child.

"One, you keep pissing on my fucking plants. We have toilets, Rosie. Then you eat in the bed, all time of the night. You are always shifting and licking me, in my sleep. And Olive...they were planning to die?"

Her eyes got big.

"No, let me explain. One, I am always hungry. Like even now..."

"Sit down" I pointed and she sat back down.

"Okay, I will stop eating in the bed. I like bathing you, it's my nature. The girls don't complain, Keloi likes them. I'm just cleaning" she smiled showing her fangs making my heart melt cause she so cute.

"Noooo" I said to her and she stopped smiling.

"Ole, bae it is easier peeing in the plant in the room. Just stand up and go and lay back down."

"You can blink and be in front of the toilet Rosie" I said.

"Okay, look Olive thought I wanted them to die, because we don't spend enough time together. I told her absolutely not, true. I love our babies a lot, and wouldn't want nothing else" she smiled.

"I will kick your ass" I pointed at her.

"You literally can't, your tiny" she smiled standing up.