2 • Meeting

Home

Home

It is Sunday, last night I slept so good. I felt all warm and comfy. I ate good last night had a entire bottle of wine by myself. Watched some good shows, on Hulu, took a nice relaxing shower, laid in bed and was out fast last night and it felt so damn good. I may have masturbated before bed as well, but that's not the point.  I am actually a virgin believe it or not. 

To each it's own, I didn't want to have sex before finding a mate. Oh but trust me plenty of women have tried. There have even been a couple of men that have tired to get me to go straight. Until they find out my penis is bigger than theirs.

"Ugh" I said as I looked at my phone ringing from a number I don't know and it is also six in the morning.

"Hello?" I said yawing. 

"Hey it's me Keloi" she whispered.

"Why are you whispering? And do you know that it is six in the morning?" I asked getting up.

"Yes, sorry because I am using our mom phone and she don't like us touching her things. So I wanted to give you our address before she leaves" she said.

"Okay go for it, what's the address?' I asked.

"85-296 Ala Hema St, Waianae. The Kulia I Ka Nunn apartments" she said.

"Oh wow, okay. what time will you guy's be ready?" I asked.

"Umm whenever, bye" she said and hurried to hung up the phone.

"Okay, I said after sitting my phone back on the side dresser.

"They live in a shitty part of town" I stated and laid back down.

Only to hear my phone ringing again. Why? Why can't I just go back to sleep. 

"Selina and Desina what do you want?" I said not picking up my phone because they are in the livingroom

Selina and Desina are these vampire twins, who are pretty harmless. Mainly because they know I could kill them in an instant. But they won't stop trying to fuck me.

"Hi" the both said opening my room door.

"They only reason you both are allowed inside our home is because it's easier to kill you" I sat up.

"Yeah well we like a threat" Selina smiled.

"What do you want?" I asked.