11 • Love

Home

Home

She is such an ass for listening to me, she wasn't supposed to do that. She knows I hate that, then she knows how I be thinking about her now. How she even find the sweats because I hid them all.

She lucky she is so damn fine, with her fine ass. If I could get Rosie pregnant....man would I.

"Where is she at?" I said because I was hiding but she was so, quite.

"If you remove a piece of clothing I'll tell you something" I heard her in my head.

"Thats cheating. No" I laughed.

"If that's what you think. You hurt my feelings not inviting me but my brothers" she said.

"Truly?" I asked.

"Yes" she spoke out loud.

Her voice was so deep and sexy, but I couldn't tell where it came from.

"I'm sorry, I just know you don't like hanging out really" I replied.

"I like being around you" she said.

"Aww Rosie" I said. "I didn't mean to make you feel like that."

"Look we can hang out now, we got snacks and stuff. Or we can go out to a club" I added.

"Too many people" she said in my head.

"Okay, well..." I think.

"I want to play."

I was just quiet and came out from underneath the sink. I slowly tipped toed into the livingroom making sure she can't hear me walking. She hears everything.

I slowly took my shirt off because I knew she was somewhere watching me.

"Turn around."

I turned around and it was nothing, just the corner of the livingroom wall.

"Nothing" I said.

Then her sparkly eyes showed up in the darkness. She slowly moved out and I backed up because I didn't know she had changed into her form.

She started circling around me, sniffing me. Her form scared me, no matter how many times I have seen her change. But I held my hand out and she was so, soft. Like when you by the fresh pair of clothing, or bedding. It felt like silk, her fur was shiny and healthy, and thick.