Summer Camp

The four girls, Jessica, Emily, Victoria, and Mary, sat in a ring on the Wooden floor of the small cabin. The topic of tonight's discussion with their camp leader, Tsukishima Kei.

He was an oddball for sure. The girls had taken it upon selves to try and get him together with another one of the female leaders, but all their attempts have failed.

However, their efforts were not fruitless. They have discovered every night around midnight, Tsukishima goes somewhere in the woods. The way they found this out was very odd. In an attempt to steal some ice cream for a midnight snack, the girls saw him leaving and heading to the woods. To test and make sure that it was him, they snuck out for the next three nights, went, and saw him heading to the woods. They did not have a chance to follow him at the time but now is a different story.

They had finally decided to stop beating around the bush and follow him.

They were willing to take any punishment to figure out what he was doing at midnight.

Especially since they had to be careful the next day. A new counselor was coming and then they were going to have to be extra careful.

So, at midnight, they headed to the spot which they continually see Tsukishima leaving for the Woods. Right on time, they see a tall blonde figure heading into the woods.

The trek to wherever they were going with difficult. They had to make sure not to make it sound so that they weren't caught. The overall walk was around 15 minutes.

They came up upon a fire pit that was burnt out. They were facing a rock wall that was about 10 feet tall. It created a wonderful background for whatever was to take place. They also had seen that there have been people there before since there were new wood and tire tracks.

There was a dirt road about five minutes away that they crossed over, they are assuming that whoever Tsukishima going to meet is coming from that direction. So the four girls decided to get up on the ledge by walking to the other side. It was about a five-minute walk and by the time they arrived, they saw Tsukishima's guest arrive.

He was on an all-black motorcycle. He was wearing a leather jacket, black jeans, and combat boots. When he took off his helmet, the girls had to keep from gasping.

So this was Tsukishima's type.

He was tall, with pitch-black wild hair. He had an eyebrow piercing, several ear piercings including industrial bars, and what looked like a tattoo that was on his neck that stretched to his back and peaked out onto one wrist.

Tsukishima walked past the warm fire and kissed the man. They exchanged words that they couldn't hear.

"Sit down, Kuroo." -Tsukishima

Kuroo sat down and took off his jacket. He put his jacket on Tsukishima to keep him warm. That gave the girls a view of a small moon with a cat sitting on it tattooed on his wrist.

They began talking and laughing. Kuroo often leaned in and whispered something into Tsukishima's ears. Tsukishima would laugh, retort him, or smile.

It was about a half-hour before Kuroo leaned in and cupped Tsukishima's face. The girls had an idea of what was going to happen and ducked to give them some privacy.

Kuroo gently pushed Tsukishima off but kept him close.

"What?" -Tsukishima