Wake up

A/N: I hate getting up early. I hate people who get up early and brag about it even more.

Oikawa burst into Kuroo's room to wake him up for the captain's day out.

When he burst in, he saw Kuroo snuggled up with Tsukishima. Kuroo was awake and drawing shapes lightly on Tsukishima's back. Watching the blond with love and adoration in his eyes.

Oikawa thought it was a beautiful scene, but didn't care enough to leave it alone.

"WAKE UP!"

Tsukishima and Kuroo shot up, Kuroo doesn't stop holding the other. Both of them were glaring at Oikawa for being so rudely awakened. Tsukishima rolled his eyes and groaned before laying back down and pulling on Kuroo's arm to lay down with him.

Kuroo, however, knew that Oikawa wouldn't allow that. So, he leaned down and kissed Tsukishima's forehead before getting up and stretching.

"C'mon! Bokuto, Daichi, Terushima, Diashou, and Ushijima are downstairs waiting!" 

Kuroo threw on some clothes and got some breakfast. Tsukishima came down in sweats a few minutes later.  He crawled into Kuroo's lap and closed his eyes. Still too tired to care about how much he hates PDA.

Oikawa, however, was getting annoyed with how hard Tsukishima was trying to get Kuroo to stay and sleep.

"Tsuki-chan!"

Tsukishima groaned at the horrible name.

"Get off Kuroo-chan, please. We need to leave now." 

Tsukishima buried his face into Kuroo's shoulder and flipped Oikawa off.

Bokuto and Terushima laughed at Oikawa misfortune.

"If Tsukishima doesn't get off Kuroo, we can't go to the aquarium since Kuroo has the email with the tickets." 

Oikawa knew he was playing dirty but he didn't give two shits. Terushima and Bokuto gasped, wanting to go to the aquarium. So, being two strong men, lifted Tsukishima off Kuroo and onto the couch, next to Akaashi who was also sleeping. Bokuto, being the wonderful man he is, pulled a blanket over the two.

The captains quickly picked up and put on their coats. Kuroo and Bokuto kissed their boyfriends goodbye and they all headed to the train station.

26/08/21