And then there were none

A/N: this is based on and then there were none by Agatha Christe. You can still watch it if you like on whatever platform. I didn't spoil anything! But, be careful, it is pretty creepy.

Kuroo received a letter for a hit or rather hits. He was to go to an island and kill 10 people in certain ways. It was odd and creepy but it paid so well.

He did his research and hired his lover to take him to and from the island. He wanted to be sure he got home and didn't trust the man who hired him to actually get him out after this.

With each person came a new way to kill them. Kuroo didn't know why these specific ways were chosen and he didn't care. He did know why each one was to die, through his own personal research.

He bugged the house and listened in on their conversations, 9 out of 10 lied about their wrongdoings. Kuroo must say, it was so fun to watch.

After each death, he removed a figure from a set of 10 on the table in the kitchen, as requested.

Kuroo was most intrigued by the final person's death, he wasn't supposed to do anything. Rather, provide the rope for their hanging. The woman did it herself and died.

Kuroo was on his way to leave as he took one last look through the mansion. As he looked through the final room, he noticed a poem on the wall and laughed as he read it.

He made his way out of the house, down the path, and met his lover at the small beach on the island. Kuroo hugged him and kissed him. Then, they got on the boat and left.

Recounting his tale to his lover as they paddled. Tsukishima laughed and recounted the poem from memory.

Once they were on the mainland, they headed home. Kuroo knew there wouldn't be a second half of the payment, or any true justice given. It only solidified in his mind that the world was a messed up place and only true judgment came after death.