Morning

A/N: I write so much Kurotsuki and Bokuaka, you'd think I don't ship anyone else. Actually, I personally love AsaNoya and they are underrated in every way.

They deserve more. Thank you for coming to my TedTalk.

It was weird seeing such an energetic guy sleep. It just didn't fit his personality. But when Noya slept, it was absolutely adorable.

Asahi looked down at Noya as he slept. Taking in the sight on the younger man sleeping. They had had a long night. Going out for drinks for the Karasuno reunion, in which everyone got drunk. Excluding himself and Tsukishima. Tsukishima just had a light buzz in his head.

Though, Asahi guessed that when he got to his apartment with Kuroo, he would be drunk and not sleeping that night. But it wasn't his place to say.

Anyway, Asahi drank half a beer and decided to be the honorary responsible not-getting-wasted-and-keeping-everyone-alive person. Not that he minded, him and drinking were acquaintances. Asahi believes that getting drunk is not worth the hangover. But, he digresses.

Noya holds his alcohol well, impressively so, but he also really likes drinking. Not because he gets drunk, but because he drinks with the people that make him happy.

So, Noya got totally wasted and Asahi has to carry him home, while he slept on Asahi's back and drooled on his shoulder. All things Asahi could live with.

Whether or not Asahi thought he looked like he was kidnapping Noya will remain unknown to the general public, including Noya.

Right now, Noya was peaceful. Recharging his battery for the day ahead. He had his hair down and laid, facing Asahi. Asahi brushed some hair out of his face, though it fell right back to its original position.

Asahi laughed a little.

Noya blinked his eyes open and looked up at Asahi. He stretched, popping his back as he snuggled into Asahi.

Noya was the kind of person who could wake up and be 100% awake. Asahi took 20 minutes to fully become aware.

(I will kill you if you try to rush me after I wake up. They will not find the body.)

(There is a special place in hell for those people.)

"You not getting up?" -Asahi

Asahi's voice was still rough from disuse in the morning and had a subtle rumble to it.

Noya breathed in and out slowly.

"Let's camp here today."

Asahi laughed and nodded.

"Ok."

Asahi wrapped his arms around Noya and hugged him close. Noya kissed his chest then closed his eyes.

Luckily, both Asahi and Noya were the type of people who slept best in their lover's arms.

12/4/21