Warmth

When the winter months come around, and it's time to pull out the thick coats and sweaters, Tsukishima mellows our. Something about the white snow on the ground and the cuddling made him so happy.

However, he hated the cold.

Not because it's sucked or anything, but because he has bad circulation in the summer months. In the winter months, it only gets worse.

However, Kuroo has taken up the responsibility of keeping his precious warm. Weather he would use his gloves, heating packs, or his own body heat (this was his favorite).

When it came to stopping for lights so he could walk, Tsukishina works burrow into Kuroo's jacket while they waited.

He works also cuddled up to Kuroo as they walked, ate, or just chilled.

Another thing Kuroo loves, fuzzy socks.
Again, Tsukishima with poor circulation means fuzzy everything, including socks. So, Kuroo would find Dino sock, cute socks, the weird random "why do you have these" socks.

It was wonderful.

But, by far his favorite, the amount of sexy time goes up. Together in a small apartment for months is great, not to mention your lover next to you all the time. Plus, Kuroo is a natural heater, so he usually sleeps in just sweat pants and no shirt.

So yeah, by far his favorite.

12/13/21