Good conversations

"Ah, that is Tsukishima. He is my favorite servant." -Akaashi

"Why?" -Kuroo

"Because he likes the way you look?" -Terushima

"Oh nothing as superficial as that." -Akaashi

"Then what?" -Daichi

"He isn't afraid to tell me how he feels about something and treats me like a person, not a master or something like that." -Akaashi

"That's nice. But seems like a very weak reason to be your favorite." -Kuroo

"Yes, well. He makes good conversation." -Akaashi

"How?" -Bokuto

"Whenever we have guests for a ball or some such. I will sit in a corner and Tsukishima will be there with me to accompany me. He likes to poke fun at the guests' clothes. I remember he once called a lady's dress similar to that of a peacock on fire."

Akaashi began to giggle.

"I believe his exact word were "a peacock on fire decided to take the hag down with it. But she is too blind to notice so she killed the thing and put it on her head"! He also called another lady's headdress road kill or something on the bottom of a pigs pen."

Akaashi was full-on laughing as the others around him were confused.

"He is also very mean in a way that I'd kid entertaining, so there is that."

They were so involved in their conversation that they didn't hear Tsukishima call out to Akaashi. Tsukishima groaned and grabbed two metal pots from the kitchen. When he arrived again, no one noticed. He stood behind Akaashi and banged them together making them all jump.

Akaashi was trembling as he turned around.

"Yes, Tsukishima?" -Akaashi

Tsukishina's nose was scrunched up and he was glaring. He had a strong grip on the pots.

"Your mother wishes to see you, Your Highness!"

Tsushima talked slowly and loudly like he was talking to a toddler.

"You can't speak to him that way." -Bokuto

Tsukishima glared at Bokuto before turning back to Akaashi with a gentler look on his face.

"Akaashi, your mother wishes to see you and I must check you again. Shall we?"

Akaashi nodded and stood, still shaking from the scare. When they were finally alone in the halls, Tsukishima scoffed. 

"I dislike being ignored in favor of talking about me."

Akaashi blushed in embarrassment, "apologies. It won't happen again."

Tsukishima glanced at Akaashi, he grumbled "it better not."