Royalty

A/N: Akaashi was a servant that Bokuto took a liking to and kept close. Tsukishima and Akaashi were both servants but now Tsukishima is Akaashi's servant. 

Based on Abdul and Victoria on Netflix. Though, with my own sprinkle of fanfic fantasy.

"Akaashi, stay with me in my cabin for tonight." -Bokuto

"Bokuto-sama. I cannot do that. You are the Prince and I am only your servant, and a new one at that." -Akaashi

Bokuto thought for a moment.

"Then stay with me but not as my servant, but as my friend."

Akaashi thought for a moment, this was very wrong. If he was caught with the prince, he would surely never be allowed home.

"I cannot."

Bokuto hummed.

"Then, I command you, as the prince, that you shall stay the night in my cabin. Go tell your friend that he may have your room and bed."

Akaashi was shocked but follewed the command. He opened his cabin door to see Tsukishima on the floor.

"Tsukishima, you may sleep in the bed."

Akaashi closed the door and left. Tsujishima burst up from the floor and flopped onto the comfortable bed.

"I'm gonna kill Akaashi for making me stay here."

Akaashi went back to Bokuto's cabin and proceeded to sleep on the twin bed across from him. Before he could slide under the covers, he was stopped.

"In my bed. I will do nothing to you, I swear. I am cold though and require extra warmth please."

Akaashi moved and slid next to Bokuto. There was zero room but it was still comfortable. Not only that, but Akaashi felt a sense of comfort and belonging when he rested his head against Bokuto's arm.

"Goodnight Akaashi."

"Good night Bokuto-sama."

"Stop with the sama stuff."

"Goodnight Bokuto-san."

Bokuto giggled and they both fell asleep.

——

Kuroo walked into Akaashi's cabin, expecting to see him in his bed and a lump on the floor. He did not expect to see said lump in the bed, sleeping peacefully.

Kuroo should wake him up quickly, they were on a schedule, but technically they were ahead of schedule. Swayed by this Kuroo sat down on the bed and laid down with the lump known as Tsukishkma. His chest barely grazing Tsukishima's back.

The blind groaned light and turned over, snuggling closer into Kuroo's chest. Kuroo paused as he blushed and figured out what to do.

You know what, screw it.

Kuroo put an arm around Tsukishima and closed his eyes, just to rest them. Once he was fully awake, he could never really fall back to sleep, maybe a relaxed haze hut never sleep.

Tsukishima woke up, but Kuroo stayed still. Tsukishima looked up and gasped, quickly moving to the wall at the other end of the bed, his feet pushing him back to the wall.

Tsukishima calmed down from the initial shock and went closer to Kuroo. He was going to roughly wake him up, but Kuroo looked peaceful. He could always tell that the older never got a full night or even half night's sleep. He always looked tired and was sometimes in this haze like his body was catching up on sleep that it couldn't get.

Tsukishima brushed a hair out of Kuroo's face and was going to get ready quietly, then wake him. But, his cheek looked so kissable.

His lips looked so kissable.

Tsukishkma laid down, facing Kuroo and moved closer. Tsukishima gently pressed his lips onto Kuroo's.

He expected to move back and never speak of this, he didn't expect an arm to come around his waist, pull him close, and have Kuroo move on top of him to kiss back.

Tsukishima let out a little squeak as they moved. Kuroo opened his eyes a little and met golden ones. Kuroo pulled away but couldn't get too far before Tsukishima looped his arms around the raven's neck and pulled him back in.

It took a moment but they calmed down and got up.

Before they left the cabin, Kuroo squeezed Tsukishima's hand and let go.

"Let's go wake up two idiots."

——

When they arrived at the 'Bokuaka' cabin. They saw Bokuto wrapped around the other with his head in the other's chest. It was cute but really gross.

Tsukishima ripped the covers off mericilessly.

"Up! We have to do this shit because of you. I wanted to go home but nooOoOoOo."

The word this and shit are the same word. Flip this and it becomes siht. Move the H and you have shit. 

11/09/21