Crash

Oikawa was running. He was confused. Where was he, why was he here, and what was happening. All he knew is that there is a dog following him. The dog followed as he ran down the street on his jog. He came upon an intersection and the sign just turned to walk.

A car sped through the intersection and hit someone out of Oikawa's view. Oikawa ran to help whoever just got hit and was shocked by who was on the pavement.

Himself.

He was looking at himself.

The dog came up to his side and looked up at him.

"What's going on?" -Oikawa

Oikawa expected no reply but he got one.

"Crappykawa. It's time to wake up now." -Dog

Oikawa looked at the dog.

It can talk?!

"Wha-"

"Oikawa, please wake up. It's time to wake up."

The world disappeared from around him. Everything became black and void. He started falling and falling. When he was about to hit the ground, he woke up.

*you wake up just before you die in a dream bc your mind doesn't know what's next.

He smelled disinfectant and saw white. He felt tears on his face that were his and tears on his hand that weren't.

He looked at his hand to see Iwaizumi resting his forehead lightly on it.

"W-what happened?"

Iwaizumi looked up at Oikawa with a shocked expression on his face.

"You were hit by a car. I-I thought I lost you."

Iwaizumi hugged him tightly. Oikawa looked down at his lap, "Oh, that makes sense."