Mechanical

A/N: Andriod Yamaguchi and mechanic Terushima.

Also, I'm gonna slow down on posting for a little since I'm still at my grandparent's house.

Terushima was closing his prosthetic shop for the day and headed to the junkyard to look for scrap to use. He also needed parts to make a repair on his leg.

The sun was down for about an hour before he decided to begin making his way home. On the way, in a heap, he saw a blinking light. He went to check it out and found an android arm sticking out! They were expensive and useful, so finding a scrapped one was both worrying and exciting.

If he fixed it up and it worked, technically it was his.

But, again, they weren't cheap so it must have problems in order for it to be scrapped.

Terushima decided to dig it out and take it home. It took a few minutes and when he was done, he was exhausted.

Androids were technically human, they processed emotions and had dreams, needs, and wants. However, not everyone viewed them that way. Sometimes people would bash and smash the androids to show they couldn't feel pain, physical pain that is.

Terushima wasn't one of those people.

The Android was quite cute actually. It had green hair, freckles, and a soft complexion. He was damaged though like someone tried to destroy him but failed and scrapped him anyway.

When Terushima got back to the shop, he headed upstairs to his room. On the way, he set his new friend down on the couch and attempted to turn on the sleep setting. Usually, this was automatic but that system was most likely broken too. Terushima doesn't know why he even tried when the android had no power.

Terushima went to his workshop in the back of the store downstairs. 

He fixed his leg and completed an order that was to be picked up tomorrow. After that, he went upstairs to bed.

The next day, after he closed his shop, he closed the blinds and took the android to his workshop. It was midnight when he stopped, three hours of work on such an intense project was straining.

It took one week of working till midnight after hours before Terushima plugged the android in for the first time. He held his breath, praying that it would turn on.

It didn't.

Terushima sighed when nothing happened. He decided to call it a night and began putting his tools away and sweeping the floors. When he was all done, he did one final pass over the android sitting upright on his workbench. 

Terushima just sighed. "I'll try again tomorrow."

He headed to the light switch and flicked it off. He was just about to close the door to the darkroom when a light began to glow from his workbench. 

He was super sad when the android didn't work. He began to talk to it and even gave him a cute nickname, freckles.

Terushima gasped when he saw the android opening his eyes. He quickly flicked on the lights and sat down in front of the android.

It blinked its eyes open and looked around the room before focusing on a smiling Terushima.

"Hello." 

"Hi! I'm Terushima Yuuji! You are?" 

"Yamaguchi Tadashi. Where am I?"

"Oh! You are in my workshop. I found you in the junkyard a week ago and took you here, to fix you! Well, try to anyway."

Terushima rubbed the back of his neck. The android smiled.

"Well, thank you Terushima. I reaaalllllllyyyyyy..." 

Before Yamaguchi could finish, his power died and he shut down.

"AH! Shit!"

Terushima sighed, the power intake was too much too fast. Something is still wrong with the battery. Oh, well. That's a problem for tomorrow Terushima.

"Good night, Freckles. Don't worry, I'll fix you."

08/25/21